Does Beliceck know how to

1billsfan

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/...articleid=53803

Beliceck quote

``Sam Adams is hard to block. Pat Williams is hard to block,'' said Belichick, starting with the Bills' massive defensive tackles before turning to the rest of the front seven. ``(Aaron) Schobel is hard to block. London Fletcher has had more tackles than any player in football the last five years. He's hard to block. (Jeff) Posey and (Takeo) Spikes are hard to block. And then (Chris) Kelsay or (Ryan) Denney, whoever the other end is, they're pretty hard to block."

Talk about trying to fatten the pig before slaughter. Don't believe it guys! He thinks you all suck!! What a pandering a-hole. :)

Prior to the Jets game, people were asking him about their win streak. His response was something to the effect that "Our win streak? What about THEIR win streak? They've won six in a row. We're more concerned with stopping their streak than stopping ours."

Smart dude.

If you listen to Belichek's full press confernence on BB.com., he goes on and on about every facet of the Bills game, and degrades his own team so much. You would think that the Bills were the ones who had won two of the last three Super Bowls and had won 21 games in a row. I have never heard an opposing coach press conference (I listen to them every Wednesday prior to a game) so intimately knowledgable of nearly every player on the Bills roster. He seems to be blowing smoke up our azzes, but I am struck by how prepared the guy seems. That being said, I still like our chances Sunday.....

F Belechek, F the Patriots, F F-ing Brady, F Corey Dillon F all of them. I'm sick and tired of people here slurping the glorious spend of Bill f-ing Belechek as if he was the f-ing stevestojan. Hey! People! Wake up, he let a f-ing rookie QB kick their asses!

He can call our linemen the f-ing spawn of John F-ing Hannah for all I care. He's smart about dealing with his opponents? F-That! I wouldn't doubt for a second that they are f-ing looking ahead to f-ing KC and Baltimore. I bet they expect to f-ing phone this game in and win! How about us all collectively climbing off Bill Belechek's f-ing jock and get on our guys to kick the f-ing dog stevestojan out the Patriots this Sunday.

I want to actually see snot. On television. Flying out of one of their guys from being hit so hard. Please, please make this happen! I want Paul F-ing Maguire to spurt coffee out of his nose from the shock of the f-ing violence that the Bills impose on the f-ing Patriots Sunday night. I want f-ing gieger counters, on the sidelines, registering f-ing mid-category tremors from the plastic to plastic collisions being collectively heaped on the Patriots Sunday night.

I want Armen whatever-the-f-his-name-is Kateyen.... oh the hell with it, you know who I mean, to lose his f-ing stevestojan all over his wool trench coat from the massive pummeling taking place on the field. And I don't f-ing care if he is on CBS or not. He can be sitting in his f-ing house for all I care. Just make it so!

I want their trainers, and our trainers combined,to run out of gauze, and triangle cravats, and Neosporin, and that red stevestojan your parents slathered all over you as a kid when you scraped yourself up on your bike with the banana seat as a kid from all the bleeding and trauma that will be occuring on the Patriots' asses Sunday night!

Go Bills. Have a nice day.

F Belechek, F the Patriots, F  F-ing Brady, F Corey Dillon F all of them. I'm sick and tired of people here slurping the glorious spend of Bill f-ing Belechek as if he was the f-ing stevestojan. Hey! People! Wake up, he let a f-ing rookie QB kick their asses!

He can call our linemen the f-ing spawn of John F-ing Hannah for all I care. He's smart about dealing with his opponents? F-That!  I wouldn't doubt for a second that they are f-ing looking ahead to f-ing KC and Baltimore.  I bet they expect to f-ing phone this game in and win!  How about us all collectively climbing off Bill Belechek's f-ing jock and get on our guys to kick the f-ing dog stevestojan out the Patriots this Sunday. 

I want to actually see snot. On television.  Flying out of one of their guys from being hit so hard. Please, please make this happen! I want Paul F-ing Maguire to spurt coffee out of his nose from the shock of the f-ing violence that the Bills impose on the f-ing Patriots Sunday night.  I want f-ing gieger counters, on the sidelines, registering f-ing mid-category tremors from the plastic to plastic collisions being collectively heaped on the Patriots Sunday night. 

I want Armen whatever-the-f-his-name-is Kateyen.... oh the hell with it, you know who I mean, to lose his f-ing stevestojan all over his wool trench coat from the massive pummeling taking place on the field.  And I don't f-ing care if he is on CBS or not.  He can be sitting in his f-ing house for all I care. Just make it so!

I want their trainers, and our trainers combined,to run out of gauze, and triangle cravats, and Neosporin, and that red stevestojan your parents slathered all over you as a kid when you scraped yourself up on your bike with the banana seat as a kid from all the bleeding and trauma that will be occuring on the Patriots' asses Sunday night!

114574[/snapback]

Best post of the year!!!! I too hope we maim (sp) the Pats.

F Belechek, F the Patriots, F  F-ing Brady, F Corey Dillon F all of them. I'm sick and tired of people here slurping the glorious spend of Bill f-ing Belechek as if he was the f-ing stevestojan. Hey! People! Wake up, he let a f-ing rookie QB kick their asses!

He can call our linemen the f-ing spawn of John F-ing Hannah for all I care. He's smart about dealing with his opponents? F-That!  I wouldn't doubt for a second that they are f-ing looking ahead to f-ing KC and Baltimore.  I bet they expect to f-ing phone this game in and win!  How about us all collectively climbing off Bill Belechek's f-ing jock and get on our guys to kick the f-ing dog stevestojan out the Patriots this Sunday. 

I want to actually see snot. On television.  Flying out of one of their guys from being hit so hard. Please, please make this happen! I want Paul F-ing Maguire to spurt coffee out of his nose from the shock of the f-ing violence that the Bills impose on the f-ing Patriots Sunday night.  I want f-ing gieger counters, on the sidelines, registering f-ing mid-category tremors from the plastic to plastic collisions being collectively heaped on the Patriots Sunday night. 

I want Armen whatever-the-f-his-name-is Kateyen.... oh the hell with it, you know who I mean, to lose his f-ing stevestojan all over his wool trench coat from the massive pummeling taking place on the field.  And I don't f-ing care if he is on CBS or not.  He can be sitting in his f-ing house for all I care. Just make it so!

114574[/snapback]

*Sniff*

That was beautiful, man...

114574[/snapback]

I f-ing second that.

Guest Patsrulz

114574[/snapback]

You endured a traumatic childhood I see. Hopefully you'll seek help to rectify things.

114574[/snapback]

i f-ing hope you have a box of cleanex sunday night...

i f-ing hope you have a box of cleanex sunday night...

114796[/snapback]

Why? We're not expected to win. We're 3 and 5 for god sakes. You better hope the Pats win because your team will look awfully bad losing to a 3-5 team at home no less. The whole damn country is expecting a Pats trouncing. The Bills have had many crushing defeats in their history so a Bills loss on Sunday would be down the list on the crying meter for their fans.