NFL Teams Without Cheerleaders?

Metal Man

When I am at a game I generally do not even know that the Jills are there except for when they do their little dance routines on the field. The concept is pointless really. If I want to see scantily clad semi-attractive women I will go to Fort Erie ;)

The people who pay to sit close, do it in part for the proximity it affords them to the hot babes showing their panties. At least it would certainly be part of MY reasoning, anyways.

Believe me, if this season turns out the way all the "experts" say it will, we're all gonna be appreciating the Jills a hell of alot more. Believe me.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it is a little too late for that.

way too late....it's kinda cowardly to attack people on the internet like this...cause I can bet anyone bashing the Jills here wouldn't be doing so to any of their faces....instead, they'd be drooling all over themselves just getting to talk to one of Buffalo's beauties

Waiting for a Philster appearance in 3 - 2 - 1............................................

Shame on all y'all.

what's sad is that this used to be the most pro-Jills board out of all the Bills boards...and truth be told, if the attacks on the Jills continue, I'll have to let the folks at 97Rock know...where they have a link to 2BD...97Rock, being the primary sponsors of the Jills, would likely be taking that link down if 2BD is going to be attacking the Jills like this

i am sorry i had to post this. i just love women way too too too much. sorry about that!

obviously some people swing the other way

Do you wonder what they might think of you?

they'd be too classy to say, though...which says a lot about the type of girls we have on the Jills as well as a lot about the cowards who would attack them from behind a keyboard

Philster: we know you work with the Jills, and it's honorable that you defend their honor. Still, you can't possibly think you can (or should) prevent men/boys on a message board from offering their opinions as to the relative attractiveness of these ladies.

If a woman decides to be a pro football cheerleader, she's putting her appearance on display -- for better or worse. It's a FACT that there are hot cheerleading squads, and those that are, ahem, lukewarm.

What's the purpose of a PRO cheerleading squad anyway? Hint: it isn't to "pump up the crowd."

I'm sure the Jills are fine human beings. I'll leave it at that.

I got the point, I just disagree with it.

I'm pretty sure that would put you in the minority then. I know plenty of football fans in the area who either dislike the Bills or at the very least have other favorite teams. I'm certain if I were to ask them if they would prefer the Bills to either remain a slightly below average team or pack it in and leave they would choose the former.

Regarding the Jills, they aren't bad but they don't compare in terms of hotness to some of the other teams. I don't that I have an explanation, but perhaps squads like those associated with the Cowboys and Dolphins are much more well known and therefore are able to draw from a larger pool of potential candidates. It may also have more to do with the popularity of cheering in the area as well. I would suspect cheering is more popular in the South - just a guess though.

What's the purpose of a PRO cheerleading squad anyway? Hint: it isn't to "pump up the crowd."

I'm sure the Jills are fine human beings. I'll leave it at that.

a lot better human beings than the cowards that launch personal attacks at them from behind a keyboard

Pro cheerleaders are ambassadors for the team

Huh, there are "Ambassador Jills" as well as "Buffalo Jills". The former do the personal appearances and the latter are who you see on-field. I never knew that.

They're actually all Buffalo Jills...there are dancers and ambassadors. And you actually see a pair of ambassadors on-field as well...accompanying Billy Buffalo. The remainder of the Ambassadors spend gamedays doing suite visits. They actually all do personal appearances as well...it's just a case where the Ambassadors have more availability for them since they don't practice as often as the dancers....so Ambassadors have a higher number they're required to fill each year. Funny thing about that is that in 2007, a dancer, Autumn, had everyone beat considerably going into the season as far as number of appearances.