Langston Walker Update

Bad Lieutenant

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean he hasn't been signed and won't be starting at RT for some other NFL team on Sunday?

No one was going to claim him under his contract and no one wants him to be on their opening day roster for his full salary. He'll be on a team within a week.

It's shocking that teams aren't flocking to a 360lb RT who plays like he's 260 isn't it.

Hold up - after Peters was traded and up until Walker was let go - Walker was deemed by a lot on this board to be better than Peters and an upgrade! He was so great according to some in filling in for Peters last year and he only gave up 3 sacks last year and his long arms and footwork would negate his lack of mobility. Now he is being cast off as being on the level of Mike Williams! Help me I'm confused; did he just get bad overnight? Oh wait - the Bills staff said his play regressed - if they sign Runyan and put Butler on the bench after playing him out of position will his play regress as well? If Levitre struggles all season will his play just be deemed as he is learning and improving?

Look its one thing for delusional fans to hate on player and overhype another and at the same time make excuses for players the have a liking for; it is another for Bills management to do the same! This isn't Madden folks this is the N. F. L. which stands for Not For Long - unless you want to talk about our Non Playoff Streak!

No one was going to claim him under his contract and no one wants him to be on their opening day roster for his full salary. He'll be on a team within a week.

Wait, you mean that if he's signed that whichever team signs him will NOT have to pay him for the full year's salary? That means they can sign him on the cheap, for the most part? Yeah, what are the chances anyone would do that?

Wait, you mean that if he's signed that whichever team signs him will NOT have to pay him for the full year's salary? That means they can sign him on the cheap, for the most part? Yeah, what are the chances anyone would do that?

Probably nobody, since he sucks more than Jerry Crafts. Surprised the guy could even put his uniform on.

Hold up - after Peters was traded and up until Walker was let go - Walker was deemed by a lot on this board to be better than Peters and an upgrade! He was so great according to some in filling in for Peters last year and he only gave up 3 sacks last year and his long arms and footwork would negate his lack of mobility. Now he is being cast off as being on the lebel of Mike Williams! Help me I'm confused; did he just get bad overnight? Oh wait - the Bills staff said his play regressed - if they sign Runyan and put Butler on the bench after playing him out of position will his play regress as well? If they Levitre struggles all season will his play just be deemed as he is learning and improving?

In my opinion the fans who were talking up Walker were mostly just sick of the yearly Peters act and at the time could have rationalized anyone or anything taking over for him at LT.

Hold up - after Peters was traded and up until Walker was let go - Walker was deemed by a lot on this board to be better than Peters and an upgrade! He was so great according to some in filling in for Peters last year and he only gave up 3 sacks last year and his long arms and footwork would negate his lack of mobility. Now he is being cast off as being on the level of Mike Williams! Help me I'm confused; did he just get bad overnight? Oh wait - the Bills staff said his play regressed - if they sign Runyan and put Butler on the bench after playing him out of position will his play regress as well? If Levitre struggles all season will his play just be deemed as he is learning and improving?

Look its one thing for delusional fans to hate on player and overhype another and at the same time make excuses for players the have a liking for; it is another for Bills management to do the same! This isn't Madden folks this is the N. F. L. which stands for Not For Long - unless you want to talk about our Non Playoff Streak!

WOW...LOL...Nailed it on the head right there buddy!!!

It's funny how people talk themselves into justifying what their heart feels in ignorance of reality. If I had the time I would love to create a list of the "Screw Peters" people who said Langston was better and would be a fine replacement.

Nothing better than shoving it in people's faces when they argue so vehemently that they are being logical when it is SO obvious they are just being emotional and pissed about a guys business acumen. These guys talked themselves into believing not only that he wasn't a pro bowler but he was actually a substandard LT!

FOOLS!

These are also the people that claimed that Langston wasn't putting forth the proper effort and that's why he wasn't a adequate replacement for Peters.

CLOWNS!!!!

You don't take a slow, lumbering, road grating, 6'8" 360, career RT and try to replace a pro bowl LT AND THEN have the nerve to blame him for not putting in enough effort to overcome the fact that he was SO obviously physically and athletically unfit for the job. Cold does of reality for ya!!!!!

SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

You don't take a slow, lumbering, road grating, 6'8" 360, career RT and try to replace a pro bowl LT AND THEN have the nerve to blame him for not putting in enough effort to overcome the fact that he was SO obviously physically and athletically unfit for the job. Cold does of reality for ya!!!!!

SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Walker can find a job with the DOT.

It's funny how people talk themselves into justifying what their heart feels in ignorance of reality. If I had the time I would love to create a list of the "Screw Peters" people who said Langston was better and would be a fine replacement.

Nothing better than shoving it in people's faces when they argue so vehemently that they are being logical when it is SO obvious they are just being emotional and pissed about a guys business acumen. These guys talked themselves into believing not only that he wasn't a pro bowler but he was actually a substandard LT!

FOOLS!

I'm guessing the list that fits the description above is very small. You know there's an in between point between not liking how Jason Peters behaved last year and thinking that Langston Walker would be an adequate replacement at LT?

FOOLS!

These are also the people that claimed that Langston wasn't putting forth the proper effort and that's why he wasn't a adequate replacement for Peters.

CLOWNS!!!!

SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

The only road Langston ever grated was a carton of Rocky Road, sucker. Now that's a cold does of reality!

I'm guessing the list that fits the description above is very small. You know there's an in between point between not liking how Jason Peters behaved last year and thinking that Langston Walker would be an adequate replacement at LT?

Very true. It is the small cross section of two much larger groups. The group that thought Peters sucked as a football player and the group that thought Walker was an adequate replacement.

True believers just believe. Facts and reality are nuisances which must be ignored. The believers are confident that success is right around the bend. The same bend they have come to for a decade. When they are sold a bogus bill of goods, their response is I'll buy more of what you are selling. It is no surprise the the CEO of the Bills is a marketing man. ;)