Titians vs Steelers

billsfan89

Man... Heath Miller is $$. *not jealous*

Speaking of which... as much as we all complained about the TE position last year and over the first part of the summer, there hasn't been a significant amount of discussion lately / since training camp. hmm....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man... Heath Miller is $$. *not jealous*

Speaking of which... as much as we all complained about the TE position last year and over the first part of the summer, there hasn't been a significant amount of discussion lately / since training camp. hmm....

There was this inane rumor on here a few years ago that Heath Miller's brother-in-law told a poster that Heath wanted out of Pittsburgh because he wasn't getting enough balls, and he wanted to play in Buffalo. :thumbsup:

Of course, seeing as the Steelers just re-signed him to a big deal a few weeks ago, looks like that dream isn't going to come true.

Great game tonight... gotta say, Big Ben is turning into a really great NFL QB... how come other teams have no problem getting production out of their rookies, right out of the gate? Mike Wallace had a great rookie debut...he is already a part of the Steelers offense... the Bills take like 3 years to develop guys, we normally don't get to see them play much, and then they are cut, or, offered a huge contract to stay....and we still wonder why they are on the roster....

Every year after the Superbowl I feel like part of me has died (likely a small portion of my liver). To think that a football fan who has access to a TV wouldn't be watching is a rather sad thought.

I'd watch if it was the Lions playing against themselves. Its NFL regular season football!

Damn right, Stojan. :rolleyes:

Great game tonight... gotta say, Big Ben is turning into a really great NFL QB... how come other teams have no problem getting production out of their rookies, right out of the gate? Mike Wallace had a great rookie debut...he is already a part of the Steelers offense... the Bills take like 3 years to develop guys, we normally don't get to see them play much, and then they are cut, or, offered a huge contract to stay....and we still wonder why they are on the roster....

He had 3 catches - let's not go crazy just yet, how did last year's WR pick Limas Sweed look last night? Players take time to develop, that's just the nature of the game...

Great game tonight... gotta say, Big Ben is turning into a really great NFL QB...

Pretty good game in terms of the tight finish. Very sloppy one for the Titans, as they'll surely kick themselves for blowing chances to really jump on the Stillers.

Ben has been one of the top QBs in the league for the past few seasons now. Well, for a guy who is overrated, that is...

how come other teams have no problem getting production out of their rookies, right out of the gate? Mike Wallace had a great rookie debut...he is already a part of the Steelers offense... the Bills take like 3 years to develop guys, we normally don't get to see them play much, and then they are cut, or, offered a huge contract to stay....and we still wonder why they are on the roster....

It's called coaching. Many people (aka favorite whipping boys) on the roster "suck", 'til they go somewhere else and, lo and behold, show that they can actually play. Funny how they get away from a team w/ seemingly no direction in terms of management and coaching, go to a team that has a better infrastructure, and perform better. Go figure.

He had 3 catches - let's not go crazy just yet, how did last year's WR pick Limas Sweed look last night? Players take time to develop, that's just the nature of the game...

He had a very clutch catch, and was a big part of the offense... and also played at key times. it seems like nearly every time I watch a prime time game, other teams seem to find a way to get their young guys quality playing time... I often wonder, from week to week, if the Bills even know who the best players on their roster are....