Your tax dollars at work

1billsfan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who might they be? The ones who were out-scooped by a couple of kids that were single-handedly responsible for the take down of a hugely corrupt governmentally funded organization.

:censored:

Who cares that ACORN is using our money on mass voter fraud and prostitution consultation services. Seriously, do liberals have to check your brains at the door on the way in? It's no wonder why you have no clue as to Obama's connections to them. He's from Chicago, he's beholden to the outdated, profit killing, budget killing, company killing, job killing union interests. He spent three years with the union backed ACORN. He may be young, but the guy has been around the block a few thousand times before. Obama and Holder must be flipping mad at the circumstance they now find themselves in. He'll now be forced to cut them loose with fake and phony outrage, just like he did with the Wright fiasco. The sad thing is you'll buy into it..."Hey, he said he had no idea of the corruption. Obama never tells a lie, so I have no reason not to believe the guy."

Don't let the fact that ACORN was just de-funded get in the way of your rant.

So you're cool with millions in taxpayer dollars going to a group that helps set up under-age prostitution houses and evade taxes?

That's why this is going on. Maybe if this group, which receives 40% of its funding from the federal government, was on the up-and-up, this problem wouldn't exist, would it?

So now they're cut out of the Census Bureau, cut out of all future housing funding, and I just read that 20 states are conducting internal investigations.

Enjoy the long nap. This isn't over by a long shot, and will only get worse.

You guys are going after something that isn't there.

But don't let me stop you. I remember in the first year of the Bush 2 administration and the Enron scandal and trying to tie the newly installed cabal to corruption via his father's friendship with Kenny Lay...but it didn't quite work out.

There wasn't anything there. Well in terms of energy "deregulation" there was, but George W. remained untainted by the culture of capitalism run amok.

And of course we're a better country for it.

You guys are going after something that isn't there.

You seem to think there's more to this than the absolutely undeniable corruption of a government-funded agency using OUR tax dollars to help people evade paying taxes while also helping them smuggle under-aged girls into the country for use in an under-age prostitution ring.

We're talking millions upon millions of abuse and corruption involving taxpayer dollars. NOT including all that stimulus money just sitting there, ripe for ACORN's pickings. Why wouldn't you or ANYONE be happy about this?

What's even funnier? Everyone is running around saying that waste and corruption in Medicare is so rampant that, once fixed, it will pay for three-quarters of a universal health care plan. But THIS corruption is somehow different?

Why are you not happy about this?

You seem to think there's more to this than the absolutely undeniable corruption of a government-funded agency using OUR tax dollars to help people evade paying taxes while also helping them smuggle under-aged girls into the country for use in an under-age prostitution ring.

We're talking millions upon millions of abuse and corruption involving taxpayer dollars. NOT including all that stimulus money just sitting there, ripe for ACORN's pickings. Why wouldn't you or ANYONE be happy about this?

What's even funnier? Everyone is running around saying that waste and corruption in Medicare is so rampant that, once fixed, it will pay for three-quarters of a universal health care plan. But THIS corruption is somehow different?

Why are you not happy about this?

It's obvious some are trying to tie this to Obama. Yeah ACORN is a waste of taxpayer dollars..Obama was a community organizer....therefore E=MC......squared? How did you feel about the wars of Bush recieving trillions of tax payer dollars?

It's obvious some are trying to tie this to Obama. Yeah ACORN is a waste of taxpayer dollars..Obama was a community organizer....therefore E=MC......squared? How did you feel about the wars of Bush recieving trillions of tax payer dollars?

You sound a little defensive. There are plenty of Republicans tied to ACORN as well. Who give's a rat's asshair?

By the way, I don't remember the part where Bush took us to war without the approval of the US government. It wasn't the wars of Bush. It was the wars of America. But nice try.

You sound a little defensive. There are plenty of Republicans tied to ACORN as well. Who give's a rat's asshair?

By the way, I don't remember the part where Bush took us to war without the approval of the US government. It wasn't the wars of Bush. It was the wars of America. But nice try.

Not defensive....just wondering if this is of any consequence or not...and you've obviously answered that for me. Like I said wake me up when it's over, I'll be in the gameroom.

"US government" heh heh...yeh I remember them. Still doesn't answer the question of whether these two theaters are worth our continued funding?

Shoot at least ACORN was sacked. Issue over unless you have some sort of expose from World Net Daily.

Acorn is going to need a bailout. All those thousands of people that now will be without a job. Sure will be hard finding another gig for so many for to steal from the government and do so many things illegally and get paid for it. About the only they they were qualified for is this and politics.

Acorn is going to need a bailout. All those thousands of people that now will be without a job. Sure will be hard finding another gig for so many for to steal from the government and do so many things illegally and get paid for it. About the only they they were qualified for is this and politics.

You should admire them for being proud capitalists in the republican conservative mode.

You should admire them for being proud capitalists in the republican conservative mode.

By helping people to cheat on taxes, apply for loans they are not qualified for , and falsely registering people for elections. Nope those are all quite solidly liberal tactics.

But alas, they are now unemployed collecting welfare and unemployment.

Don't let the fact that ACORN would still be getting funded today if it were not for a couple of kids get in the way of your rant.

I couldn't be happier that this corruption was exposed. Nice work by those kids.

I just don't get the whole self-righteous right wing gloat fest that is going on about it.

By helping people to cheat on taxes, apply for loans they are not qualified for , and falsely registering people for elections. Nope those are all quite solidly liberal tactics.

But alas, they are now unemployed collecting welfare and unemployment.

I don't think they're exclusive of one party or ideology.