I Guarantee A Win On Mon Night

grammer_police

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we fire Dickie J, will the Dough Boy become the new head coach?

You know, I really like AVP, and he doesn't seem like a douche like Turk, but we REALLY need to get qualified professionals in here.

Dick was great for what he was supposed to be: A temporary fill-in to steer a turbulent ship after Malarky-Mark left.

He should have been given that season after MM resigned, and then a serious coach brought in.

Instead we got stuck with this zombie.

So... I like AVP for what he is, a temporary fill-in this season at OC. Someone that is a true Bill, and is liked by the players, and won't bring any more turbulence. Then next season we need to get a real OC.

But I think we all know that chances of that happening are pretty slim.

The Patrifuks DB's are so crappy that both Evans and Owens will go friggin' nuts.

Marsh... I mean Freddy will torch them like he did last year.

Alex Van Pelt will suffer from first time luck. Bellafuk does'nt have any tape on him running the offense.

and here is the clincher: REGGIE CORNER. I don't know why, but my sources tell me that he will get an INT.

I don't question these things, I just billieve them.

THE BILLS WILL BE 1 AND 0, AND THE PATRI-NO-NUTS WILL BE 0 AND 1.

GO BILLS!!!!!!(and even if we win fire the hell out of Dick)

Whatever you're on is almost certainly illegal.

The Patrifuks DB's are so crappy that both Evans and Owens will go friggin' nuts.

Alex Van Pelt will suffer from first time luck. Bellafuk does'nt have any tape on him running the offense.

and here is the clincher: REGGIE CORNER. I don't know why, but my sources tell me that he will get an INT.

...yawn...

I remember the Patriots starting Hank Poteat in the AFC Championship game against the Steelers. Poteat hadn't played a down of football in nearly 2 seasons. The Patriots won.

Do the BILLS have a paper advantage in that matchup? Sure. Will it matter? Not unless something dramatically changes in the trenches.

Who are your sources? I bet they have some white powdery substance in a little spoon.

Can you back up your guarantee? Put your money where your mouth is. If they did win, and we all hope they do, that would probably lead to another 3 year extension for Jauron.

im done here. never again

You shouldn't be punished for this.

This defeat hurts so much that I'm having a hard time typing.

I want to blame Dick. I can't.

I want to blame AVP. I can't.

I want to blame ANYONE. I can. One person.

LEODIS. Selfish Leodis. Just down it you f!@#$k head. You don't need the yards.

This is one of the worst moments of my life.