Kickoff 2009 (McLaughlin style)

OGTEleven

I haven't been around too much but the season is about to kick off and I figured it was time for a McLaughlin. In case you don't know or forgot the rules, I will ask 5 questions. Reply with your answer to each. I will let you know whether you are right or WRONG!!!! in the style of the old McLaighlin group parody from SNL. I will try to be extra insulting.

To keep it up to date this time, once someone gets an answer correct I will edit the orginal entry and include the answer. You can then just skip it.

Here are the 5 questions:

1. Which Bill will make the biggest play (good play) on Monday night? EDIT: Answer McKelvin. Credit: Silvermike

2. Outside of McLaughlin's obvious choice from old polls and still reigning champ, who is currently the hottest female on the planet?

3. If you participate in fantasy baseball and you prepare properly, the same player should have topped your draft list for the past 5 years or so. Who is that player?

4. September 14th and into the 15th will be "Get Lucky" day. Why?

Former 5. The last question was going to be "If this Bill makes the Pro Bowl in 2009 it will be the best possible news for our prospects as a team." Trent Edwards was not going to be an eligible answer since he was too obvious as a QB. The answer was going to be D. Bell. That answer became too easy yesterday (Thanks Brandon for screwing up my poll).

Official question 5. How many sacks will Aaron Maybin record in 2009?

1. Brian moorman 70 yard punt...

2. Megan fox

3. Mark Texiera

4. Bills won't lose by 35?

5. 6

2. Outside of McLaughlin's obvious choice from old polls and still reigning champ, who is currently the hottest female on the planet?

Trick question. The hottest woman on the planet is a halfsie, composed of Jessica Alba's top half and vida guerra's lower half. So technically, she is the hottest womEn on the planet.

Your answer could have been worse. You could have said Tila Tequila. WRONG!!!!!!!!

3. If you participate in fantasy baseball and you prepare properly, the same player should have topped your draft list for the past 5 years or so. Who is that player?

The answer is me. I put my team name at the top of every draft list. So again, trick question.

That is a better answer than any other given yet. It is WRONG!!!!!

It is your anniversary of the day you discovered "alone time"?

Perhaps you don't understand this game. In this game, the moderator insults the participants. It is not the other way around. WRONG!!!!!!!

Former 5. The last question was going to be "If this Bill makes the Pro Bowl in 2009 it will be the best possible news for our prospects as a team." Trent Edwards was not going to be an eligible answer since he was too obvious as a QB. The answer was going to be D. Bell. That answer became too easy yesterday (Thanks Brandon for screwing up my poll).

James Hardy

Aaron Maybin's sack total will not be James Hardy so WRONG!!!!!

1. McKelvin

2. Alessandra, the victoria's secret model

3. Tim Lincecum

4. The world will not end even though dwight drane predicted it would on 9/15/09

5. 3.5

1. Done

2. Strangely, your answer souonds close to half of the correct answer. WRONG!!!!!

3. WRONG!!!!!!!

4. He did? That would be "Get Unlucky" WRONG!!!!!

5. :devil: WRONG!!!!!!

1. Brian moorman 70 yard punt...

2. Megan fox

3. Mark Texiera

4. Bills won't lose by 35?

5. 6

1. Just when I start feeling bad that DC Tom calls you an idiot all day in that new feature, you go an answer an already answered question. AND QUOTE IT ANSWER and all. WRONG!!!!!!

2. The question about hideous tattoos is in a future McLaughlin poll so WRONG!!!!!!

3. Yankees Yankees Yankees. WRONG!!!!!!

4. a 36 point loss is lucky? WRONG!!!!!!!

5. WRONG!!!!!!

Official question 5. How many sacks will Aaron Maybin record in 2009?

Hints for the rest:

2. We all know Martina McBride is still the hottest female but there are many ways to be hot.

3. The best answer so far was given by NDIrish1978

4. It does not involve sex or beeging your wife in any way.

5. No hints required.

1. Done

2. Bar Rafaeli

3. your divorce lawyer (fantasy baseball is a waste of time)

4. All smart bettors who parlay the Pats win BIG

5. 7

2. WRONG!!!!!

3. I have offered no opinion of fantasy baseball's value and expect no opinions in the replies. I expect answers. WRONG!!!!!!

4. Fantasy baseball is wasting time but betting on football is productive? WRONG!!!!!!

5. WRONG!!!!!!

I haven't been around too much but the season is about to kick off and I figured it was time for a McLaughlin. In case you don't know or forgot the rules, I will ask 5 questions. Reply with your answer to each. I will let you know whether you are right or WRONG!!!! in the style of the old McLaighlin group parody from SNL. I will try to be extra insulting.

To keep it up to date this time, once someone gets an answer correct I will edit the orginal entry and include the answer. You can then just skip it.

Here are the 5 questions:

1. Which Bill will make the biggest play (good play) on Monday night? EDIT: Answer McKelvin. Credit: Silvermike

2. Outside of McLaughlin's obvious choice from old polls and still reigning champ, who is currently the hottest female on the planet? Merrill Streep

3. If you participate in fantasy baseball and you prepare properly, the same player should have topped your draft list for the past 5 years or so. Who is that player? BF in Indiana

4. September 14th and into the 15th will be "Get Lucky" day. Why? Because you survived 9/13

Official question 5. How many sacks will Aaron Maybin record in 2009? 16

2. Jennifer Connelly

3. Roy Halladay

4. NE wins big, but the next day the victory is taken away from them when it is discovered Bill Belichick had a secret microphone stuffed up Dick Jauron's ass for the last 4 years.

5. 2.5...or a full 2.0 more than Schobel/Kelsay/Denney combined.

2. Jennifer Connelly

3. Roy Halladay

4. NE wins big, but the next day the victory is taken away from them when it is discovered Bill Belichick had a secret microphone stuffed up Dick Jauron's ass for the last 4 years.

5. 2.5...or a full 2.0 more than Schobel/Kelsay/Denney combined.

2. WRONG!!!!!!

3. WRONG!!!!! and double WRONG!!!!!!

4. Jauron has an ass? WRONG!!!!!

5. Why is EVERYONE all over Schobel? WRONG!!!!!!!