Realistic Bills Record

BfloBillsFan

Bust out your crystal balls...What do you think the Bills record will be by the end of the season?

Game By Game:

Week 1 @ New England LOSS

2 Tampa Bay WIN

3 New Orleans LOSS

4 @ Miami LOSS

5 Cleveland WIN

6 @ NY Jets WIN

7 @ Carolina LOSS

8 Houston WIN

9 BYE

10 @ Tennessee LOSS

11 @ Jacksonville LOSS

12 Miami WIN

13 NY Jets LOSS

14 @ Kansas City WIN

15 New England LOSS

16 @ Atlanta LOSS

17 Indianapolis LOSS

Final Record 6-10 with Jauron losing his job!

Bust out your crystal balls...What do you think the Bills record will be by the end of the season?

Game By Game:

2 Tampa Bay WIN

3 New Orleans LOSS

4 @ Miami WIN (we should have won last year until Trent cost us the game in the 4th)

5 Cleveland WIN

6 @ NY Jets WIN

7 @ Carolina LOSS

8 Houston LOSS (may win if Schaub gets hurt again)

9 BYE

10 @ Tennessee LOSS

11 @ Jacksonville WIN (we are a better all around team and O line will better by now)

12 Miami WIN

13 NY Jets WIN (we are a better overall team if QB can produce something)

14 @ Kansas City WIN

15 New England LOSS

16 @ Atlanta LOSS

17 Indianapolis WIN (Indy is better, but none of the starters will play more than a quarter, we Win as we need and play all our starters)

Final Record 8-8 with Jauron losing his job!

I put my changes in Bold and why...

2 Tampa Bay WIN

3 New Orleans LOSS

4 @ Miami LOSS

5 Cleveland WIN

6 @ NY Jets LOSS

7 @ Carolina LOSS

8 Houston LOSS

9 BYE

10 @ Tennessee LOSS

11 @ Jacksonville LOSS

12 Miami WIN

13 NY Jets LOSS (only because it's in Toronto)

14 @ Kansas City WIN

15 New England LOSS

16 @ Atlanta LOSS

17 Indianapolis LOSS

Sadly, 4-12

A sweep of Miami and the Jets, interesting after going 0 for 6 against our division last year. I was on the fence about Indy, went with the loss because not convinced Indy will have everything wrapped by then.

2 Tampa Bay LOSS

3 New Orleans LOSS

4 @ Miami LOSS

5 Cleveland LOSS

6 @ NY Jets LOSS

7 @ Carolina LOSS

8 Houston WIN

9 BYE

10 @ Tennessee LOSS

11 @ Jacksonville LOSS

12 Miami LOSS

13 NY Jets WIN

14 @ Kansas City WIN

15 New England LOSS

16 @ Atlanta LOSS

17 Indianapolis LOSS

3-13. I was at 2-14 before Turk got fired, so, heck, we're moving in the right direction :thumbdown::censored::w00t:

1 @ New England WIN

2 Tampa Bay WIN

3 New Orleans WIN

4 @ Miami WIN

5 Cleveland WIN

6 @ NY Jets WIN

7 @ Carolina WIN

8 Houston WIN

9 BYE

10 @ Tennessee WIN

11 @ Jacksonville WIN

12 Miami WIN

13 NY Jets WIN

14 @ Kansas City WIN

15 New England WIN

16 @ Atlanta WIN

17 Indianapolis WIN

WE GO 16-0!!!! im super excited cant wait to go to the super bowl this year!! and win!!!! 19-0!! then we get all our players selected to the probowl and we go 20-0 because we will be the whole team!!! CANT WAIT!!!! Then since we won 20 games they create a new football team in our honor and they make the jets and giants change their names because they are to weak to carry the name New York and they change buffalo bills to the Buffalo New York Bills. Longest name in history in nfl so then we get to be put in the world records. I CANT WAIT!!!

1 @ New England WIN

2 Tampa Bay WIN

3 New Orleans WIN

4 @ Miami WIN

5 Cleveland WIN

6 @ NY Jets WIN

7 @ Carolina WIN

8 Houston WIN

9 BYE

10 @ Tennessee WIN

11 @ Jacksonville WIN

12 Miami WIN

13 NY Jets WIN

14 @ Kansas City WIN

15 New England WIN

16 @ Atlanta WIN

17 Indianapolis WIN

WE GO 16-0!!!! im super excited cant wait to go to the super bowl this year!! and win!!!! 19-0!! then we get all our players selected to the probowl and we go 20-0 because we will be the whole team!!! CANT WAIT!!!!

So much for the title "Realistic Bills Record" :censored: But, you gotta love where your heart is at :thumbdown:

A sweep of Miami and the Jets, interesting after going 0 for 6 against our division last year. I was on the fence about Indy, went with the loss because not convinced Indy will have everything wrapped by then.

Think about this...with Trent and JP playing HORRENDOUS in all 6 divisional games last year, we were still in position to win the game late in the game. So yes, I know it seems like a leap of faith, but we are a better overall team IMO than both Mia and NYJ, but it comes down to whether or not Trent (or whoever our QB is in those games) can actually manage a solid outing in the divisional games...No way we beat NE in either game IMO, but I think Indy will have their seeding sewn up by week 17

Game By Game:

2 Tampa Bay WIN

3 New Orleans WIN

4 @ Miami WIN

5 Cleveland WIN

6 @ NY Jets LOSS

7 @ Carolina WIN

8 Houston WIN

9 BYE

10 @ Tennessee LOSS

11 @ Jacksonville WIN

12 Miami WIN

13 NY Jets WIN

14 @ Kansas City WIN

15 New England LOSS

16 @ Atlanta LOSS

17 Indianapolis WIN

11-5, but I don't think we get far in the playoffs.

1 @ New England WIN

2 Tampa Bay WIN

3 New Orleans WIN

4 @ Miami WIN

5 Cleveland WIN

6 @ NY Jets WIN

7 @ Carolina WIN

8 Houston WIN

9 BYE

10 @ Tennessee WIN

11 @ Jacksonville WIN

12 Miami WIN

13 NY Jets WIN

14 @ Kansas City WIN

15 New England WIN

16 @ Atlanta WIN

17 Indianapolis WIN

WE GO 16-0!!!! im super excited cant wait to go to the super bowl this year!! and win!!!! 19-0!! then we get all our players selected to the probowl and we go 20-0 because we will be the whole team!!! CANT WAIT!!!! Then since we won 20 games they create a new football team in our honor and they make the jets and giants change their names because they are to weak to carry the name New York and they change buffalo bills to the Buffalo New York Bills. Longest name in history in nfl so then we get to be put in the world records. I CANT WAIT!!!

Wow i couldnt of said it better myself GO BILLS

Game By Game:

Week 1 @ New England WIN

2 Tampa Bay WIN

3 New Orleans WIN

4 @ Miami WIN

5 Cleveland WIN

6 @ NY Jets WIN

7 @ Carolina LOSS

8 Houston WIN

9 BYE

10 @ Tennessee LOSS

11 @ Jacksonville WIN

12 Miami WIN

13 NY Jets LOSS

14 @ Kansas City LOSS

15 New England LOSS

16 @ Atlanta LOSS

17 Indianapolis WIN

10-6 dropping four of the last five, win the last one, but fail to make the playoffs by tie-breaker. Jauron keeps his job.

10 - 6

I'm with AlphaDawg7. We were better last year than given credit for around here. If Lindell makes the kick aginst the Clowns and we run the freakin' ball against the Whiners and hang on to win one against Fish and one against Jets, we win 11 games. Yeah I know shoulda woulda coulda and I agree. But maybe Alex calls better plays and the football bounces our way a few time this year. Yeah, 10 - 6. It's doable.

Try 2-14.

09/14 @ New England Patriots L 9-41

09/20 TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS L 13-24

09/27 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS L 17-27

10/04 @ Miami Dolphins L 13-27

10/11 CLEVELAND BROWNS L 13-14

10/18 @ New York Jets L 9-17

10/25 @ Carolina Panthers L 12-24

11/01 HOUSTON TEXANS W 24-21

11/08 BYE (prolonging the agony)

11/15 @ Tennessee Titans L 10-33

11/22 @ Jacksonville Jaguars L 10-17

11/29 MIAMI DOLPHINS L 17-24

12/03 NEW YORK JETS (Toronto) W 17-16

12/13 @ Kansas City Chiefs L 12-20

12/20 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS L 13-31

12/27 @ Atlanta Falcons L 10-35

01/03 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS L 13-27

:unsure:

I hope I'm wrong and we make the playoffs but 6-10 is realistic for this team. For the exception of the offensive line and Dick as our coach we're actually a pretty decent team. Our ST is the best in the league, have playmakers at the wr's and rb positions, and with the additions of Maybin, Harris, Byrd, and a HEALTHY Schobel plus another year of experience for Mckelvin, Corner, and Poz look for our D to improve by having a better pass rush, causing more turnovers as we've seen thus far in preseason, and even become a bit more physical. Teams will have a difficult time with Maybins speed which will free up other guys to make plays and the presence of T.0. will improve the offense by forcing teams to take a player out the box which hopefully in turn helps the O-line. If only we had a better head coach and 5 guys on the offensive line that play their true positions my prediction would've been 10-6 and a possible playoff berth. Oh well, just think on the bright side, when the season is over we WILL have a new head coach and coaching staff who will know what to do with the current players on this team, free agency, and in the draft. Bills Nation, the future is bright, we'll just have to wait one more season for it to happen. Go Bills!

3 rookie o-linemen, a new o-coordinator, a QB who blows, and a coaching staff that blows, an owner who blows. Hmmm, yep I see 10 or 11 wins. :devil:

C'mon what are you people smoking? This team is going to lose 10+ games for fun and I bet their not competitive in most of their losses.