Poor Trent Edwards

gjv001

I read this type of statement a lot and am puzzled. What makes you think those were the plays as called last season and not check downs?

They rarely throw down field beyond 10 yards. It seemed evident during pre season as well.

Trent is a talented smart QB that has been the brunt of all you love-em/hate-em so called wanna be loyal fans. Of course he looked like crap this off season, Schonert didn't game plan for any pre-season game. Schonert didn't see eye to eye with anyone on the offense, much less Trent.

And for all the responses that will quote his performance last year, we had a bad receiving corp. It wasn't to hard for a defense to double cover Evans leaving Trent with no-hands Reed and 5'8" $1.60 Roscoe Parrish. Defensives haven't seen our offense this year and neither have any of you. T.O. played one series!! Schonert was the most predictable play caller and did I already mention that no one on the offensive liked him or his offensive scheme.

Please post more often.

How would you like to start the season against the Patriots with an offensive line made up with two rookie guards, a rookie LT, and a center who was a back up last year in Carolina. On top of all that he has a TO who will be following him on the sideline complaining to that he's not getting him the ball. If I was him I'd ask my agent to get me traded ASAP.

except that LT isnt a rookie, and the "backup center" started most games last year on a very good line...