Notice how Nervous Guy is member #11

Hardy Pyle

"stellar" and I use that term loosly, in the past couple of games does not erase well over 20 other games that he's been poor in.

Bledsoe just hasn't had his usual brain farts and dumb plays but he has not done anything special to win games. It's been all our defence and our running game.

Heaven forbid the Pats or anyother team get a lead on us and we have to have Bledsoe win the game from coming from behind. As far as I'm concerned Bledsoe is a huge liablity for us.

Notice how I am member #21 and we started winning when a certain #21 took over.  Coincidence?  I think not!

:D  :lol:  :lol:

113888[/snapback]

I noticed that yesterday when I first read this, but was hoping it would slip by. :D

Now you're famous for at least 2 things: WMs success (and the Bills) and your TKO piture.

And all our QB's numbered 11 seem nervous in the pocket? Coincidence, I think not!

113851[/snapback]

I harass NG because since he got Sunday ticket Bills record isnt so good but maybe its the number 11 hex instead. :)

What a bunch of jerks and idiots you guys are...you JERKS!  I'm gonna dump some beer over your jerky heads if I ever come to another tailgate...jerks!

114088[/snapback]

Speak for you'reself, you jerk idiot jerky jerk. If you only new how badley I wan't to KICK THE ASS of every LOOSER here because your all LOOSERS, you LOOSING LOOSER!!!

Speak for you'reself, you jerk idiot jerky jerk. If you only new how badley I wan't to KICK THE ASS of every LOOSER here because your all LOOSERS, you LOOSING LOOSER!!!

114294[/snapback]

yeah yeah...if you only knew how badely I wan't to korect yor speeling, you jerky jerk looser of a idiot jerk!

114294[/snapback]

what no beer dumped on the head this time?

interesting tidbit...i'm member # 3885 and that means...

absolutely jack stevestojan...