New Football Pool! CASH prizes! Take my money... please!

SDS

I'm in, but if I get a lot of spam from this site I am coming after you. :thumbdown:

I will go nuts on the owners there if that happens.

I don't think that is that kind of site. Does it give you that vibe? Are others thinking the same thing? Registration is off quite a bit this year.

Steve, one of the head guys over there, is a big Bills fan (most of their advertising features Buffalo players). So, in the interest of helping those who help us - we will try and use their system this year.

Ummmmm.......Steve wouldn't be in Atlanta would he?

Malewarebytes anti-maleware detected an infection when I clicked on the link. I'm not exactly sure what it is but my protection blocked me from entering the site. Has anyone else encountered the same thing? I would like to join the pool but a little afraid to allow site. Maybe one of you computer wiz guys could check it out and let me know. :unsure:

Malewarebytes anti-maleware detected an infection when I clicked on the link. I'm not exactly sure what it is but my protection blocked me from entering the site. Has anyone else encountered the same thing? I would like to join the pool but a little afraid to allow site. Maybe one of you computer wiz guys could check it out and let me know. :unsure:

http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=betabuddy.com

I don't think your program is right....

no... they be adding it next year.

Maybe I could start a survivor thread?

YES!!! Start a survivor thread! You could just not allow Pitts or Tenn for week one to give time to get sign ups. $10 each through paypal. Winner take all (well, winner gets 50% and TBD gets 50%) so its not gambling. LOVE survivor pools!

Not to toot myself on the back or anything, but...1st place!
Yeah, you and 90 others (of the 98 who picked).

Guess we know the source of that toot.

Sounds like we need a side bet bet for the season.

[bTW if you change from briefs to boxers that toot won't go up your back next time. ;) ].