Just another example of why Buffalo is an afterthought

San-O

N.E. gets rid of Seymore a year early and gets a 1st round pick,, and Buffalo sticks with the overrated Schobel, been on the down side for a whil;e now.

This team is just as much of a mess now as when Ol' Whitey was dropped.

1. No starting QB.

2. The O-line may be a real mess, although I'm glad they drafted O-line: I think?

3. No pass rush.

4. A head coach who can't win against a winning team. This is fact.

5. A turnstile at OC.

This is year 4 for this regime, and the Bills are just as far away from being a winning team as they were 5 years ago.

Ralph is a mess, and should have sold the team years ago.

Thanks Ralph for a decade of garbage football. Detroit may be in the playoffs before the Bills, and that would be about it.

:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, keep promoting from within Ralph, it's cheaper and takes a lot less work and effort.

N.E. gets rid of Seymore a year early and gets a 1st round pick,, and Buffalo sticks with the overrated Schobel, been on the down side for a whil;e now.

1. No starting QB.

2. The O-line may be a real mess, although I'm glad they drafted O-line: I think?

3. No pass rush.

5. A turnstile at OC.

This is year 4 for this regime, and the Bills are just as far away from being a winning team as they were 5 years ago.

Thanks Ralph for a decade of garbage football. Detroit may be in the playoffs before the Bills, and that would be about it.

Oh yeah, keep promoting from within Ralph, it's cheaper and takes a lot less work and effort.

I don't know which is more disturbing, Buffalo's inability to build effective lines, or Ralph's refusal to pay for a proven head coach. I guess you could say that this year they finally addressed the lines, but the jury is still out on maybin, and while one could say we've upgraded our guards, our tackles still are below average.

My hope is that if we really stink up the joint this year, Ralph finally ponies up and goes after a proven HC. I think Ralph knows that Bills fans are fed up, and only bringing in a proven winner will re-instill faith in this fan base.

1. No starting QB.

3. No pass rush.

5. A turnstile at OC.

This is year 50 for this regime, and the Bills are just as far away from being a winning team as they were 5 years ago.

Fixed....

Hall Of Fame..lol

Does it help that in 2002 I said the Bills wouldn't make the playoffs this entire decade?

NostraChazdamus. :ph34r:

I'm not sure?. It doesn't help me, but I will never question your foresight. Nosta-Chalk-mus!

Hey you can't blame Ralph. Over 55 thousand season tickets sold two years in a row. If that isn't a mandate from Bills fans that he is doing the right thing, then what is?

Yes, you are correct. I can't blame someone for buying a ticket I guess, but the more sellout games the Bills have, the further away the winning football train gets from the station.

There's just really is nothing much else to do in Buffalo on a Sunday afternoon. This team wouldn't last one week in a large market.

1. No starting QB.

3. No pass rush.

5. A turnstile at OC.

:ph34r: Excellent post, brutally honest, but basically 100% correct.

I do have one thing to add though. Let's see how this season turns out before we completely give up on the DJ era. (error?) All evidence points to the Bills falling back to about 3-13 this season, right about now. But I really like the addition of T.O. as long as he still has 10 TD passes left in him. I really like Wood and Levitre, although Levitre might need longer to come around then Wood. And I really think Maybin may be one of the steals of this draft. This kid could be special. So I'm willing to wait out this season before I get into total "rebuilding" mode for the 5th time since Marv retired.

Yes, you are correct. I can't blame someone for buying a ticket I guess, but the more sellout games the Bills have, the further away the winning football train gets from the station.

There's just really is nothing much else to do in Buffalo on a Sunday afternoon. This team wouldn't last one week in a large market.

Just speculation.....but could it be that high season ticket sales reflect a sub-conscious fear among Buffalonians that the city could lose the franchise if they don't turn out in droves reguardless of the quality of the product?

Just speculation.....but could it be that high season ticket sales reflect a sub-conscious fear among Buffalonians that the city could lose the franchise if they don't turn out in droves reguardless of the quality of the product?

That is it exactly. Thing is Ralph couldn't move this team esp in this economy even if he tried.

Collectively, I think that may be a good premis, although does anyone really buy a season ticket to a bad pro sports team

because they have that fear?

I agree it's possible, but I hope my sub-conscious self doesn't start writing checks. : )

That is it exactly. Thing is Ralph couldn't move this team esp in this economy even if he tried.

So if 55K fans, many of whom were in financial straits as it was, plunked-down their hard-earned money but knew that Ralph wouldn't move the team in this economy, fear couldn't have been the motivator, now could it?

Hit ye olde naile on the heade

So if 55K fans, many of whom were in financial straits as it was, plunked-down their hard-earned money but knew that Ralph wouldn't move the team in this economy, fear couldn't have been the motivator, now could it?

Well I keep reading and hearing about how ralph will move the team so apperantly they believe he can.