Capitalism is evil

Fingon

This is america- While I absolutely despise Michael Moore, he DOESN'T have to love it or leave it. Love it or leave it is the parroting of a bunch of idiots. While his banter isn't patriotic by my terms (its more like grandstanding for attention and power), dissent is the GREATEST form of patriotism there is- regardless of what side it comes from

This is america- While I absolutely despise Michael Moore, he DOESN'T have to love it or leave it. Love it or leave it is the parroting of a bunch of idiots. While his banter isn't patriotic by my terms (its more like grandstanding for attention and power), dissent is the GREATEST form of patriotism there is- regardless of what side it comes from

True usually when you criticize something you do so with the intent of making it better (Much like many here love to criticize the Bills myself included) but Moore's comments where over the top Grandstanding and didn't make much sense.

True usually when you criticize something you do so with the intent of making it better (Much like many here love to criticize the Bills myself included) but Moore's comments where over the top Grandstanding and didn't make much sense.

Thats what he does- and as much as I hate it, he has the right to do it....and it makes him a wealthy man, which I hate even more

Thats what he does- and as much as I hate it, he has the right to do it....and it makes him a wealthy man, which I hate even more

He gets rich bitching about the evils of capitalism.

If I B word about the evils of women, will I get laid more?