Bills will beat the Pats

major

I hate to say it, but the Bills have no realistic shot at winning in Week One.

The team is in disarray, going up against one of the best exploiters of weaknesses in the history of the NFL.

Its going to be ugly.

then don't say, its not like belicheat has a gun to your head

I'm still drinking the kool aid. The Bills will WIN at New England on MNF (on a last second TD to TO). All will be right with the world!

If the Bills win I will drive to your house and blow you.I am not gay but there is no way in hell Buffalo wins that game.

If the Bills win I will drive to your house and blow you.I am not gay but there is no way in hell Buffalo wins that game.

:thumbsup: that was effing funny....

but it's effing sad that very, very few of us realistically think Buff is going to win. :ph34r:

stranger things have happened though, so i don't think i'm gonna bet on blowin anybody....

If the BILLS win I will drive Derrick to your house and set up a camera to film him blowing you because there's no way in hell anyone would believe a non-gay dude would give oral to another dude over a football game.

"Why'n'cha have a seat."

"I was just..."

"Have a seat. What were you doing here?"

"Nothing. Just..."

"Were you here to see young major? We read the transcript. What's that you brought in the bag. Is that beer and condoms?"

" No, sir... I'm a Bills fan. I mean yes, I know I shouldn't be here."

If the BILLS win I will drive Derrick to your house and set up a camera to film him blowing you because there's no way in hell anyone would believe a non-gay dude would give oral to another dude over a football game.

That would be like that South Park Episode where kyle bets cartman that if he saw a leprechaun he would suck his balls.