OK....lets pretend that the team does badly.....and RW sees

Who of quality would be available?

If the team does badly I am more concerned with who will be coaching. I honestly don't think that Russ Brandon has done a terrible job. But no one has any kind of substantial proof that he has done good or bad...its way to early...

If the team does badly I am more concerned with who will be coaching. I honestly don't think that Russ Brandon has done a terrible job. But no one has any kind of substantial proof that he has done good or bad...its way to early...

Much too early, I agree, but I do like the looks of this draft.

It's complete speculation, but I don't see the team giving a 2+ year contract out for GM considering the owner's age, and affinity for (of late) hiring those he can control. Even if Buffalo suffers a lost season (6-10 or worse) and DJ is fired, it doesn't mean they'll address the gaping absence of a GM trained in personnel. I can see Brandon acting as GM, even though he has no real power.

There are three teams in the NFL in which the owner runs the show. Those clubs, CIN, OAK, and BUF, have combined for 1 playoff appearance since 2003. Contrast this with Arthur Blank and then MIA owner Wayne Huizenga who trust the people they hire to make their team a inner.

not trying to sound like an ass, but...wich one of us really can answer that question?...I'm pretty sure over 98% of us can't answer that question with experience or sincerity...I'm sure most of us have an idea who we'd like to see as a GM, but really we have no idea...I would assume there are a few qualifications that we don't know about for a GM...all I can really say is, if they do decide to redo the GM spot again. I hope they get someone who can do the job right...lol..I know thats not much, but it's what I got.

He wont so why even speculate? Ralph at his age isn't going to blow this whole thing up again. I bet he sticks with Jauron just becuase of that fact.

Darth I haven't figure out over the recent weeks whether you are actually a troll or not....but even you cant believe that RW is going to stick with DJ if we have a losing season.....

I preduct that the ST coach will be running things before the year is out

Darth I haven't figure out over the recent weeks whether you are actually a troll or not....but even you cant believe that RW is going to stick with DJ if we have a losing season.....

I preduct that the ST coach will be running things before the year is out

And if Ralph sticks to his normal cheap ways...April a special teams coach with no NFL head coaching Exp. will stay the HC instead of going out and picking up one of 5 available WINNING HC's that are on the market.

If not having a "real" GM is wrong, Ralph might not want to be right.

Take a look at the last 2 drafts & they are starting to look like the type of drafts that help build championships.

Last year's draft might not yield any superstars, but it is looking solid top to bottom. By next year, 2 of the 3 7th round picks could be starting (if not sooner).

This year's draft is looking pretty good too. All but our 6th made the team. Once again this draft looks good top to bottom. We're looking at this draft yielding 5 to 6 starters by next year.

Contrast these 2 drafts to real GM TD's last 2 drafts-only Lee Evans & Roscoe Parrish are still in the league. In his 5 years Donahoe's day 2 players were basically milk carton guys. Only Bannan, McGee, Aiken & Preston (who sucked) had any type of NFL careers. Since he left, day 2 players unearthed include: K. Williams, Butler, Ellison, Wendling, Schouman, Corner, Fine, Bell, Johnson, Nelson, Harris & Lankster. The 7th round is no longer a throw away.