Bills cuts are

Beerball

Kelsay sucks at $5 Million a year, for that matter he sucks if he were paid $4 Million or even $3 Million a year.

Does his salary matter? Are you paying it? If we cut him, that money would go into RW's pocket.

So who would play better than Kelsay at a lower cost? Nobody.

Give it up everyone, Kelsay is nowhere near as bad as everyone's making him out to be around here.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Copeland Bryan and Corey Mace both deserved to stay, and either Kelsay, Denney, or Schobust should be gone. I mean WTF? And STUPAR??? How, when we are already hurting for decent TEs do we get rid of the ONE who actually did something this preseason?

I hop on Jauron's wagon for one day, and he IMMEDIATELY does three things that make me see how wrong I was to do it.

I !@#$ing hate this guy.

Copeland Bryan and Corey Mace both deserved to stay, and either Kelsay, Denney, or Schobust should be gone. I mean WTF? And STUPAR??? How, when we are already hurting for decent TEs do we get rid of the ONE who actually did something this preseason?

I hop on Jauron's wagon for one day, and he IMMEDIATELY does three things that make me see how wrong I was to do it.

I !@#$ing hate this guy.

I would have kept Mace, Bryan and Derek Jones over Kelsay, Denney, and Schobel- If you keep Kelsay, Denney, and Schobel you are committed to either the same suck Dline we had last year or paying backups more than starters.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?sea...mp;d-447263-n=1

They weren't bad in terms of 3rd down percentage last year. But, they also didn't force as many 3rd downs as most of the NFL -- only 4 teams forced fewer 3rd down situations. <sigh>

Oh don't say that. You're trying to paint the whole picture as opposed to one aspect that someone wants to cling to...

I would have kept Mace, Bryan and Derek Jones over Kelsay, Denney, and Schobel- If you keep Kelsay, Denney, and Schobel you are committed to either the same suck Dline we had last year or paying backups more than starters.

You do realize that Schobel didn't actually play most of last year due to an injury, right? And you do realize that he was averaging 4 tackles a game before he got hurt, right? And you do realize we were undefeated until he got hurt, right?

If Schobel comes back and plays like he used to, our line will be MUCH improved over last season.