Chris Kelsay

timstep

Chris Kelsay, stays or goes  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kelsay make the 53-man roster

• YES
    • NO

He's on the third year of a 4-year, $23 million dollar deal. Listened to the D&C podcast from yesterday. Sal and Leo seem to think Kelsay's a goner for the lack of production, the high cost of his deal, etc.

He seems like a Jauron guy, in that he gets paid a lot to be mediocre, but has a strong work ethic and positive attitude. In other words, perfect for a consistent 7-9 team.

What's the question... will he get cut or will he make the roster? You can't vote yes, he gets cut; yes, he makes the roster.

Sorry, thought it was straight forward, but I guess it's mixed. The actual question is, at the end of the day, will Chris Kelsay still be a Bill.

I think no. As far as DE's go, Kelsay and Ryan Denney seem like they're holding the same spot, the 1st and 2nd down run stuffers, and Maybin is in on obvious 3rd down passing situations. Schobel's got the other side locked up, and Copeland Bryan seems like he's got the back-up position locked up. So that's four DE's. Chris Ellis is probably on the bubble, so where does that leave Kelsay and his massive contract?

He's on the third year of a 4-year, $23 million dollar deal. Listened to the D&C podcast from yesterday. Sal and Leo seem to think Kelsay's a goner for the lack of production, the high cost of his deal, etc.

He seems like a Jauron guy, in that he gets paid a lot to be mediocre, but has a strong work ethic and positive attitude. In other words, perfect for a consistent 7-9 team.

I say NO! The only time he touches a quarterback is during the after game handshake.