Hey season ticket holders, wondering where your 2009

Just Jack

I was, and asked a few other season ticket people and no one had seen theirs yet either. Turns out there's a new card and it's part of your season ticket package. Located above where the two pre-season tickets are in your ticket package. Rip it out and stuff it in your wallet, cause the Bills Store will not take your old plastic card anymore.

I was, and asked a few other season ticket people and no one had seen theirs yet either. Turns out there's a new card and it's part of your season ticket package. Located above where the two pre-season tickets are in your ticket package. Rip it out and stuff it in your wallet, cause the Bills Store will not take your old plastic card anymore.

I got season tix. What does the value card do for you at the Bills store?

only valid through 1/31/2010, though? WTF

Noticed that too, and it makes me wonder if they're trying to phase it out. I suppose they could be moving to a "get the card when you renew" plan, but I have my doubts ...

actually, I think I heard that jerseys aren't included in that..

Correct. They never have been.

Noticed that too, and it makes me wonder if they're trying to phase it out. I suppose they could be moving to a "get the card when you renew" plan, but I have my doubts ...

Thing is, it used to be that the cards were good til the end of March or April before you needed a new sticker. This year, they were good til the end of August. I'm wondering if they're cheaping out and only giving us the discount during the season...it's good when we get our season tix until late in the playoffs

Who the heck could have picked that out from those monstrous season tickets? Those are the FREAKING UGLIEST tickets I ahve ever seen, and it's hard to read the damn things too. UGH.

That was my problem. The employees in the store Thursday were saying I should have received it with my season tickets. So I'm thinking a new, plastic, credit card size like we had before. Went over to the ticket office to yell at them why I didn't get one, and before I could get into complaining they showed me where it was with the tickets. So I'm guessing other people had complain also before I even got there.