I said it last year...

STEVE JOHNSON

did you see those catches? Holy Fitzgerald!

This dude needs to be a starter on offense :P

I like Steve Johnson and think that he should get a lot of play on four wide sets and should take over for the slot position once Reed is gone. Also if he shows some promise and TO leaves town he has to be considered as an option for the number 2 role. But yeah pre-season accomplishments aside Steve Johnson does have a lot of promise.

THe only FItz comparison I see is the hair. I do like the guy as a player a lot, I just dont see him on a Fitz level yet. You can only hope he turns out to be that kind of player. Lets get him the ball more this year though definately and see what he's got! God I love our WR's on paper.

STEVE JOHNSON

did you see those catches? Holy Fitzgerald!

This dude needs to be a starter on offense :P

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see him beat out Hardy for the #2 receiver spot. The Bills wanted a big receiver and that's why they drafted Hardy but Johnson isn't a smurf at 6'2". TO is 6'3" and I don't think Johnson should be considered small. Hardy would be an excellent third receiver. JMO.

Stop smoking rock. Like mjohn85 said the only similarity is the f**kin' hair. SJ has a chance to suceed Reed if he keeps working hard, but isn't a #2 and sure as hell doesn't have "Fitzgeraldesque" qualities. There are a boatload of recievers in this league that "go up and get it" it's just sad that we haven't had one since Moulds.

Not anyone on the Bills staff. Giving them credit is sacrilige. It was the seventh round, they were throwing darts at the draft board. :worthy:

This years draft is looking to be the strongest I have ever seen:

1. Maybin -- 1st yr starter, 2nd yr at the worst

1. Wood -- 1st yr starter

2. Levitre -- 1st yr starter

2. Byrd -- will start by yr , lots of playing time this year

4. Harris -- will start by yr 2, maybe in yr 1. I think he is the steal of the draft.

5. Nelson -- will start by yr 2

6. Harris -- practice squad

7. Lankster -- makes team, solid player.

Either its a great draft or this team had a lot of holes.