Demitruis Bell Starting Left Tackle or NO?

toddgurley

Should Bell start at LT vs NE?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Demitrius Bell

• Yes
    • NO
    • Not yet but by seasons end

Well Tim Graham reported that D.Bell could be the starting LT for the Bills in the opener. (As long as this enjury is not serious) I want to know what you guys think about this? LINK: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...ackle-of-choice

If it does happen, then does Langston Walker move back to RT (where he is solid) or no? And continuing the domino affect, would brad Butler move back to RG (where he argueably was Buffalo's best O-lineman the past 2 seasons) or no?

If that happened, our line in theory would be Bell-LT, Wood-LG, Hang-C, Butler or Levitre-RG, Walker RT. What do you guys think?

Also, I know its only been a week and 1 preseason game, but I really like what I see out of MAYBIN so far. He looks good so far, I know its early, but I like what I see.

Well Tim Graham reported that D.Bell could be the starting LT for the Bills in the opener. I want to know what you guys think about this? LINK: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...ackle-of-choice

If it does happen, then does Langston Walker move back to RT (where he is solid) or no? And continuing the domino affect, would brad Butler move back to RG (where he argueably was Buffalo's best O-lineman the past 2 seasons?

If that happened, our line in theory would be Bell-LT, Wood-LG, Hang-C, Butler or Levitre-RG, Walker RT. What do you guys think?

Also, I know its only been a week and 1 preseason game, but I really like what I see out of MAYBIN so far. He looks good so far, I know its early, but I like him so far.

We should know know soon enough. I hope so. I really don't think Walker wants to play LT, and I sure as hell know that I don't want him playing LT. I think he's very good a RT and would much rather see him there...

hopefully by he end of the season our OL will looks like-

Bell, Wood, Hangartner, Butler, Walker.

but from what I've seen so far from Hangartner we may be looking at:

Bell, Levitre, Wood, Butler, Walker (which I would love btw). I really want Wood to be our Center of the future rather than guard.

Well Tim Graham reported that D.Bell could be the starting LT for the Bills in the opener. (As long as this enjury is not serious) I want to know what you guys think about this? LINK: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...ackle-of-choice

If it does happen, then does Langston Walker move back to RT (where he is solid) or no? And continuing the domino affect, would brad Butler move back to RG (where he argueably was Buffalo's best O-lineman the past 2 seasons) or no?

Also, I know its only been a week and 1 preseason game, but I really like what I see out of MAYBIN so far. He looks good so far, I know its early, but I like what I see.

If they were going to make all those moves think they would have at least been looking at it in practice by now.

Like the idea of the moves, but as long as doing that, would like to see wood and hang swap positions too. I know they don't want a Rookie at center as that position is doing all the line calls on the fly in a no huddle, but I think Hang is a better guard than tackle, and that Wood was the best center in the draft.

Maybe they wait till next year, so they can shuffle the line again.

hopefully by he end of the season our OL will looks like-

Bell, Wood, Hangartner, Butler, Walker.

but from what I've seen so far from Hangartner we may be looking at:

Bell, Levitre, Wood, Butler, Walker (which I would love btw). I really want Wood to be our Center of the future rather than guard.

Any line that involves Levitre is weaker. Kid's just not ready yet. Give me Bell-Wood-Hangartner-Butler-Walker.

If they were going to make all those moves think they would have at least been looking at it in practice by now.

Like the idea of the moves, but as long as doing that, would like to see wood and hang swap positions too. I know they don't want a Rookie at center as that position is doing all the line calls on the fly in a no huddle, but I think Hang is a better guard than tackle, and that Wood was the best center in the draft.

+1 on this.... :flirt:

Wood is not going to LG. Taking a rookie and putting him, a week before the season starts, at a position he hasn't practiced is absolutely insane. It will not happen.

As for the rest, who knows.

Any line that involves Levitre is weaker. Kid's just not ready yet. Give me Bell-Wood-Hangartner-Butler-Walker.

He looks like has some talent, but think your right in that it doesnt appear he is ready to go against the bigs at this level yet.

A year of work with the strength and conditioning coach would do him wonders. The time to work on his technique wouldnt hurt either.

Exactly.

[i think] that Wood was the best center in the draft.

After Mack, that is.

Sigh. You're probably right.

I voted no, Seymore will absolutely destroy him. One thing I am sure of though, at least for this year, is Wood will stay at RIGHT guard. I can see a possible flipflop with Hangartner NEXT year though. As for Levitre, he could stand to definitely get stronger, but it's best off throwing him into the fire now. Believe it or not he has been a little more steady than Wood, at least as far as not missing blocks and assignments go. No matter how it shakes out, I see a bright future for the 3 interior linemen. The tackles are guys I think we could scrap by with, but I sure would like to see another added this offseason.