Good Thing Is That It Sounds As Though

With each passing week (especially this past games comments), it seems as though Jauron realizes how far away this team is to being successful. I really do not think he lasts past week 4. This defense is in the wrong scheme, there is ZERO ability at QB and it just dominos from there.

Wow, I mean WOW, what the heck has happened to these guys. The mental makeup on this team has been squashed and the confidence has been shot from coaching to players. Let's face it, 2-4 wins is going to GOOD for this organization. Let's enjoy the tailgating and suck it up for ONE more year until a new coach and QB comes in here. Ralph has got to see how bad it is bottomed out and it's a perfect opportunity to get a top coach to draft his own QB. What else could a coach want!! This is going to be THE perfect year to hit rock bottom.

The worst thing that could happen is for Jauron to get fired midseason. You know what will happen. Schonert or Fewell will win three games at the end of the season and Ralph will proclaim that we're now on the right track, make that guy the new HC, and all the BS will just start again.

Hell, what am I talking about? If they fire Jauron, Ralph will probably kick over a rock at the end of the year and find Rich Kotite anyway.

The worst thing that could happen is for Jauron to get fired midseason. You know what will happen. Schonert or Fewell will win three games at the end of the season and Ralph will proclaim that we're now on the right track, make that guy the new HC, and all the BS will just start again.

Hell, what am I talking about? If they fire Jauron, Ralph will probably kick over a rock at the end of the year and find Rich Kotite anyway.

No way a coach on our staff already can turn this group around in one season. These guys are set up for failure and it's a shame TO could not have come in next year.

No way a coach on our staff already can turn this group around in one season. These guys are set up for failure and it's a shame TO could not have come in next year.

I agree completely, but never underestimate this front office's willingness to sell the fans a turd sandwich.

Guess your new positivity leaf didn't last very long...

It has been fine with life outside of football. I guess that certain things just become oh so obvious and pretty much laughable. My outlook on the Bills is certainly not one of anger..just one that I won't let bother me this year. You could even say that I am looking at this season as one big positive if it gives the organization a chance to start over once and for all. I will enjoy the gatherings for pre-game and just hope things fix themselves in the end.

You have to look at the leaders on this team. Wait a second, there are no leaders. I cannot think of one anyway. TE - no. Marshawn - no. Lee - no, TO - nope. Offensive line - nobody. Defense -- Schobel - no, Stroud - no, Poz - not yet, Mitchell - no. McGee - nope. Whitner - he tries I think. DJ & the Coaches - naw. The lack of leadership is this teams biggest problem.

You have to look at the leaders on this team. Wait a second, there are no leaders. I cannot think of one anyway. TE - no. Marshawn - no. Lee - no, TO - nope. Offensive line - nobody. Defense -- Schobel - no, Stroud - no, Poz - not yet, Mitchell - no. McGee - nope. Whitner - he tries I think. DJ & the Coaches - naw. The lack of leadership is this teams biggest problem.

I disagree,,,IDK what alot of people constitute as leaders but I think alot of people confuse great/probowl caliber players with leaders. Every team has a "leader" or two....its just they might not be that great of a player...If Ray Lewis was average would anyone be calling him a leader? I doubt it. I think Stroud is a leader on this defense..he playeshard most of the time...might take a play off from time to time but the players that give 100% on every play are so rare. Football takes alot out of you and most player rtake a "play off" from time to time. Id say Whitner is a leader. There are leaders on this team they are just average players and dont stand out. Id say schobel was but after he got his big payday idk anymore he seems disinterested, though i'm sure he wants to win.

I would honestly love to see him be the next coach of the Bills..prolly in the minority :)

Yes You are... :D

Seriously the Bills next HC IS NOT on this Staff now...They MUST go outside and get someone who oozes credibility...Sorry Kids but Bobby April is not the answer...He's here now and there are HUGE problems in this Locker Room right this second...He's here now and this Team is THE softest bunch of pansies in the NFL...April may be a great Coach but He's tainted cause He's here now...

Next... :lol:

Who knows what his contract provisions re getting fired are? Would Wilson have to honor the full contract value? Would Wilson do that? I know that Brown in CIN simply will not can a coach under contract, although he has tried to say in the past, that coaches voluntarily quit. The most notable being Sam Wyche. Brown claimed that in a heated meeting, Wyche quit, and wouldn't pay out the contract. Sam sued and won.

Same with players - some are kept on a roster because of the financial loss incurred with a cut, even though a cheaper player might be a better performer.

Actually, I think the exception might be Bobby April. If Jauron is canned mid-season, I wouldn't be surprised, nor upset, to see Ralph give him a shot at HC, and depending on how that turns out, give him a 2-3 year contract to see what he could do running the whole show.

GO BILLS!

Actually, I think the exception might be Bobby April. If Jauron is canned mid-season, I wouldn't be surprised, nor upset, to see Ralph give him a shot at HC, and depending on how that turns out, give him a 2-3 year contract to see what he could do running the whole show.

GO BILLS!

It would all depend on who he would choose for his coordinators.

GO BILLS!

I just don't think Ralph has the luxury or time to give the job to someone unproven as a head coach. I am going to quietly put the vibe out for Schottenheimer or Shanahan. Cowher will demand way too much (control and $) for Ralph to consider.