Help me

I have watched every preseason game and am seriously hurting. This team is making me sick... No touch downs from our first string. Nothing that shows even Lee Evans is any good or that Trent is anything but a bust... I know it is preseason but shouldn't there be some signs of improvement or at least of competence? What the hell is going on?? Trent can not muster 30 yards ??? Our back up beat our starters totals in 2 passes ...

I have watched every preseason game and am seriously hurting. This team is making me sick... No touch downs from our first string. Nothing that shows even Lee Evans is any good or that Trent is anything but a bust... I know it is preseason but shouldn't there be some signs of improvement or at least of competence? What the hell is going on?? Trent can not muster 30 yards ??? Our back up beat our starters totals in 2 passes ...

Aaron Maybin got a sack in his first game....sorry, thats the best I could do.I'm still a little queezy from the game. :thumbsup:

Derek Jones exploded into the back field a couple times too bad he will be a cut.

Yeah I kind of felt bad about that. How do you feel in that guys position? He did about as good as he could in the only chance he was given, and will still inevitably get cut...

How about its pre-season and we start off 0-0. Don't let pre-season get you down. If the Bills stay healthy and get some in game luck they have a good chance to make the playoffs. I think the D with Maybin will be better and hopefully Byrd will help too. Also the Bills with TO will look better on O and give the line a few weeks to gel. Wood looks like a beast and Bell is going to come in and play up to his potential (I hope)

Just to be clear ... This is not anything that anyone can excuse right? So we are screwed this season?

You'll get excuses but to me thats all they are,excuses. No one knows for sure how the season will play out. The Bills need to figure out how to attack the 3-4 defense in a hurry. The rest of our division uses it and a handful of the other teams we play this year. I'm optomistically predicting 6 wins this year. Thats probably 2 too many.

How about its pre-season and we start off 0-0. Don't let pre-season get you down. If the Bills stay healthy and get some in game luck they have a good chance to make the playoffs. I think the D with Maybin will be better and hopefully Byrd will help too. Also the Bills with TO will look better on O and give the line a few weeks to gel. Wood looks like a beast and Bell is going to come in and play up to his potential (I hope)

You need to go with this one, L.EvansHands. This definately feels better than the gloom and doom I gave you. I hope everything you said comes true bf89. It's what all us fans want .

Normally I discount preseason, but this is really ugly. I don't think there's much chance that these guys don't have enough pride to dog it in preseason. They want to win their individual battles, even w/o a game plan, but I don't see it. This love affair with undersized players makes no sense in a home field that snows for a 3rd of the season. I think Ralph was hoping that Dickie would turn into a Jeff Fisher, who took a few years to get a good team going. He realizes that he probably doesn't have time to blow it all up and start again, so he's hoping against hope. God bless the man, but he's only made one good hire in his life and he ran that guy (Polian) out of town.

Yeah I kind of felt bad about that. How do you feel in that guys position? He did about as good as he could in the only chance he was given, and will still inevitably get cut...

So we can keep Kelsay.

That is the true mockery of the situation.

Kelsay should not be playing in th NFL, and he will start on opening day. It is inevitable.

DJ, Kelsay, Ellison, Shouman

should all be off the roster on Monday