sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Email I just sent to Bills Employment Link on their website:

"Hello,

I wanted to apply for a job on your 53 man roster. Since this team looks like a bunch of highschoolers on the field, I figured I could save you a lot of money and suck just as bad as they do. Please let me know if you are interested."

:censored:

Lets hope they are tricking everyone into thinking we suck, then unleash the real Bills come MNF!!

Yeah, I can't wait to see this team against an opponent that is playing its starters for the whole game and doesn't shift to cruise control half way through the 3d quarter. Oughta be a treat.

OK - I know it's Dick's habit to clap in that loose, floppy sort of way. I get it - that's his style. But did he really just say "good job" to his players on the sideline? I loved watching Tony Sparano on the sidelines the other day. Polar opposite of Dick...

Yeah, I can't wait to see this team against an opponent that is playing its starters for the whole game and doesn't shift to cruise control half way through the 3d quarter. Oughta be a treat.

might not see that for a while....teams will be up by so much at the half, they will just rest their starters...