Rage at The Ralph

from an article today by Gary Burns

I’m also wondering what’s going to happen on Sundays at the Ralph when the stadium is packed to the rafters with tens of thousands of fans who have been drinking since the previous Thursday morning and Our Bills are behind by a score of 42-3 in the third quarter. Alcohol-fueled football rage is an ugly thing to behold, as we have seen all too frequently over the years in and around the big gridiron at Orchard Park.

While I would hate to be there if riots break out, I'm wondering what changes this kind of ugly scene would bring about in Ralph's World.

I’m also wondering what’s going to happen on Sundays at the Ralph when the stadium is packed to the rafters with tens of thousands of fans who have been drinking since the previous Thursday morning and Our Bills are behind by a score of 42-3 in the third quarter. Alcohol-fueled football rage is an ugly thing to behold, as we have seen all too frequently over the years in and around the big gridiron at Orchard Park.

While I would hate to be there if riots break out, I'm wondering what changes this kind of ugly scene would bring about in Ralph's World.

Riots? Seriously? :lol:

1.) Gary who?

2.) Bills may lose, but Jauronball means they don't often get blown out on their home field. The one time they did -- at a night game against the Patriots, no less -- I don't recall any riots. Seriously, at this point, I see more apathy than rage.

More likely: Tens of thousands of alcohol-feuled fans leaving the stadium early, utterly bored, looking to resume their Baggo for Beer in the parking lot rather than sit through watching the bums on the field.

Exactly...the only "riots" will be for more beer at the 7-11. They'll just resume tailgating at halftime.

PTR

If a riot hasn't broken out yet and they have sucked for over a decade now, it isn't going to happen this year either. Some people are running out of ideas for starting posts, because this one is pretty stupid.

More likely: Tens of thousands of alcohol-feuled fans leaving the stadium early, utterly bored, looking to resume their Baggo for Beer in the parking lot rather than sit through watching the bums on the field.

that's it - I do it - a lot of people do - - even the not drunk at all.