Bell

frogger

Guest dog14787
he's up and walking and apparently feeling better, but not likely to play against Pittsburgh, according to Coach.

jw

Good to hear :wallbash: (Thanks jw)

Not since it became obvious from his play that this diamond in the rough is at least a couple of years away from being starter quality (if ever).

I have not read/seen/heard anything negative about Bell. link?

The only place one finds negative reviews of Bell are right here ... to my knowledge the media stories have all been positive or at least optimistic and the comments from the Bills "coaching" staff also give us some hope.

Thankfully this is a board for opinions not facts because I would hate to think that there is anyone out there accepting each and every post as factual.

Bell looked terrible in the few days of camp I attended at Fisher. Most other posters commented on him playing poorly at practice as well. This surprised me because he looked so good last season. He has played much better in the Pre season games though. I would not count on Bell to start in the near future though.

Bell looked terrible in the few days of camp I attended at Fisher. Most other posters commented on him playing poorly at practice as well. This surprised me because he looked so good last season. He has played much better in the Pre season games though. I would not count on Bell to start in the near future though.

I would. If Walker or Butler struggles, I think Bell could be ready this season. I didn't think so before. But after watching the preseason games, I think he can hold his own for right now if need be.

Check out this article by Tim Graham, concerning some coaches thinking Bell is outplaying Walker.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast

Here is a quote which sums up my misgivings about this:

"That part of Buffalo's staff favors Bell speaks as much about the club's dissatisfaction over Walker's inadequacies as it does Bell's development."

We may see how good he is very soon.

Check out this article by Tim Graham, concerning some coaches thinking Bell is outplaying Walker.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast

Here is a quote which sums up my misgivings about this:

"That part of Buffalo's staff favors Bell speaks as much about the club's dissatisfaction over Walker's inadequacies as it does Bell's development."

We may see how good he is very soon.

saw that too...he looked good for those couple first team reps vs GB...if he proves to be any good think of that line in a couple years with youngsters bell levitre and wood. kinda gets me pumped.