Pre Season With Coaching staff does not tell us much

This coaching staff has the philosophy to get the basics down in the preseason games and not tip you rhand to what you want to do during the season. Last year we all we excited with the D before Aaron Schobel went down. They were doing creative things. They looked fast. The "O" looked good. We have more talent this year. The line is a question, but I think the coaching staff is keeping everything tight to the vest. I think we will know more after week one. I think there is still a chance we surprise the Pats.

This coaching staff has the philosophy to get the basics down in the preseason games and not tip you rhand to what you want to do during the season. Last year we all we excited with the D before Aaron Schobel went down. They were doing creative things. They looked fast. The "O" looked good. We have more talent this year. The line is a question, but I think the coaching staff is keeping everything tight to the vest. I think we will know more after week one. I think there is still a chance we surprise the Pats.

Always a chance, that is why they play the game.

Cant wait for the season to start.

Yeah, they're just holding this juggernaut back. When the regular season starts, it's going to be

, shape of a 7-9 team, form of a lifeless coach!" I'm sure that Belichick and the Pats are quaking in their shoes over the fury that will be unleashed on them by Dick & Co.

I hope you are right. But the lack of TDs by the 1st team offense concerns me. TDs in Redzone was a big issue last season and nothing gives hope that it has been corrected. It is ok for a veteran team to keep everything simple in pre-season, but we are a young team, especially with a un-synchronized OL.

Yeah, they're just holding this juggernaut back. When the regular season starts, it's going to be
, shape of a 7-9 team, form of a lifeless coach!" I'm sure that Belichick and the Pats are quaking in their shoes over the fury that will be unleashed on them by Dick & Co.

Give the team a chance to play a regular season game before you give up on them. It's still preseason.

Yes you are no doubt correct, this is our ultra savvy coaching staff pulling the wool over Belechiks eyes again. Just like last year and the year before that and the year before that.

I wonder why I didn't think of that?

That's only good for the first game of the season. After the first game, every opponent will analyze the previous games video and see everything they need to see.

The above in combination with your DJ quote says it all.

The above in combination with your DJ quote says it all.

We have seen one series with TO. We have seen very little of the 1st team O and D. I am not someone who notices subtle blitzes, but I am not sure how much stunting and blitzing we have seen either.

This coaching staff has the philosophy to get the basics down in the preseason games and not tip you rhand to what you want to do during the season.

people really need to stop trying to convince themselves that this team is holding back because its just not the case, they are just not that good and the fact that they are going with an o-line without a single returning starter at the same position is a joke