2004 QB draft

Mr. WEO

ok i remember the day we drafted him, the stunned look on the faces on the people on ESPN, & Mel Kiper saying that he had him projected has a 4th rounder. I punched a hole in my wall, its a day I remember well. But I'm sorry about.com has the best football information

These guys are right, you're full of it. This is the latest of any projection I saw for Losman:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...yers/47584.html

And a couple Super Bowls wins.

Three to be exact, and 4 Conference Championship games if you throw in Rivers' (unless I'm missing one of Ben's); and how many playoff appearances?

Pulling it off the top of my head I'm thinking 9 or 10.

Not a bad total for those four guys... :thumbsup:

Seriously, my board brothers and sisters...and we wonder why we haven't been in the playoffs for 10 years.

ok i remember the day we drafted him, the stunned look on the faces on the people on ESPN, & Mel Kiper saying that he had him projected has a 4th rounder. I punched a hole in my wall, its a day I remember well. But I'm sorry about.com has the best football information

You punched a hole in your wall over a draft pick? Dude - it's only football. Sheesh.

If people wonder why we're in the sh-- hole we're in now, look only as far as Donahoe's drafts. He wasted so many picks that it takes YEARS to recover. Players taken in the 1st round of Donahoe's drafts should be studs in their prime football playing years right now, and should be helping the team get to the playoffs. At least 2 of those picks are out of the NFL, and 1 is now benched (McGahee). Throw in the Drew Bledsoe trade, and that is four first round picks that were wasted on players no longer in the NFL. Horrible.

Yes, when everyone in the room looks around confused, and then lets out a collective "Who?" -- it's never a good sign. Nice move Donahue.