Tech Question

www.twobillsdrive.com works fantastic on my Blackberry. Any chance we can get a logo/app with a kick butt Bills logo that I can use to shortcut my way there when I need my daily fix while in a boring meeting or something? The kind of app logo you see on all of the iPhone commercials....

Just curious.

Go Bills.

www.twobillsdrive.com works fantastic on my Blackberry. Any chance we can get a logo/app with a kick butt Bills logo that I can use to shortcut my way there when I need my daily fix while in a boring meeting or something? The kind of app logo you see on all of the iPhone commercials....

Just curious.

Go Bills.

I would like to see this for my Brand new "crappy" nextel blackberry!

Just curious.

Go Bills.

You sir.... are a genius. I would vote for you if you ran for office

Just curious.

Go Bills.

Well, if you had an iPhone you could simply create a bookmark "app" on your springboard that would serve this purpose. Don't know if that's available on a RIM device.