More celebrity owners for My Yami

IMHO, that's smart marketing. Get it to be a star-studded affair much like an LA Lakers game.

That's their plan. From what the media is saying, Parcells isn't too thrilled with all of the hoopla; he'd prefer the focus to be football. But who knows.

What I don't get is why people care if there are minority owners.

That's their plan. From what the media is saying, Parcells isn't too thrilled with all of the hoopla; he'd prefer the focus to be football. But who knows.

What I don't get is why people care if there are minority owners.

"Stop trying to make every Dolphins game a star studded event. It's not a party until WE'RE invited..."

Regards,

Vanilla Ice, Gilbert Gottfried, and Milli Vanilli

Start lining up the celebrity minority owner's, Ralph:

Christine Baranski (She's been everywhere in entertainment - stage, screen, television)

Wendi Malick (from Just Shoot Me and Dream On)

David Boreanez (OK, I know, he considers himself a Philly guy, but he knows where he and his father got there start)

Jeffery Jones (Principle from Ferris Beuler's Day Off - yes he has gotten into some legal troubles, but beggars can't be choosers)

Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill - hell, he still comes back for Bills games)

Start lining up the celebrity minority owner's, Ralph:

Christine Baranski (She's been everywhere in entertainment - stage, screen, television)

Wendi Malick (from Just Shoot Me and Dream On)

David Boreanez (OK, I know, he considers himself a Philly guy, but he knows where he and his father got there start)

Jeffery Jones (Principle from Ferris Beuler's Day Off - yes he has gotten into some legal troubles, but beggars can't be choosers)

Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill - hell, he still comes back for Bills games)

The Representative from Chautauqua County would like nominate Natalie Merchant and comedian Laura Kightlinger.

I guess former Backstreet no talent hack Nick Carter was born in Jimmytown, but we don't want him associated with the team.

Seems everybody wants a piece of the Fish. I can just see it now at the Oscars,

"Hi, how have you been, what's new?"

"Well I am now a minority owner of the Miami Dolphins"

"me too",

"me too"

"really"?

"me too"

Let me see now, a group of Celebrities can own an NFL franchise, but not a group

of fans? WTF.

Geeesh!

The Representative from Chautauqua County would like nominate Natalie Merchant and comedian Laura Kightlinger.

I guess former Backstreet no talent hack Nick Carter was born in Jimmytown, but we don't want him associated with the team.

Bullpen, your nominations are so noted, and as longs Ralph has enough B shares of stock to go around, they are welcome.

May we also bring in Nick Bakay?

Bullpen, your nominations are so noted, and as longs Ralph has enough B shares of stock to go around, they are welcome.

May we also bring in Nick Bakay?

As an ardent supporter of the Bills, I think it would a great idea to bring in Bakay. We should extend an invitation to Jaworski, Conlan, Bergey and Hubbard... you know to add some actual football credibility to the group.