tony dungy flips out on vick

When I was bartending, vodka pineapple was called several things, by customers. The one I remember is a "Hawaiian Screwdriver". You have to realize there are numerous names for every drink, it seems. If I ever had the urge to order a vodka and pineapple I would probably shoot myself. But it I decided to drink instead, I would order a "vodka and pineapple". Keep it simple.

I will reserve judgment on this particular story until I get more info on this situation.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Dungy a lot... but he should shut his mouth.

He was the justification for a lot of people looking past their own judgement and giving Vick a pass. Its his own fault if he did not look hard enough at his "client" prior to telling everyone Vick was reformed.

Anyone who honestly believes that Vick's "change" is for real is just falling victim to the charm and proper word selection of a sociopath.

Vick has not changed one bit, he got caught doing something horrific and is very good of putting up the facade of caring now, Vick did not choose to stop dog fighting on his own. He was caught, if he hadn't of been caught he would probably be killing a dog with his bare hands as we speak.

What he said! :rolleyes:

...is a brand of premium vodka, produced in France. It is not the name of any sort of cocktail (other than Grey Goose' itself - as in, "I'll have a Grey Goose on the rocks, with a twist," for example).

link

I prefer Grey Seal.

This is not the first time Vick has been busted in an airport. Maybe he should just avoid them all together.

Why was he at the airport after practice anyway? Anyone know?

When I was bartending, vodka pineapple was called several things, by customers. The one I remember is a "Hawaiian Screwdriver". You have to realize there are numerous names for every drink, it seems. If I ever had the urge to order a vodka and pineapple I would probably shoot myself. But it I decided to drink instead, I would order a "vodka and pineapple". Keep it simple.

I will reserve judgment on this particular story until I get more info on this situation.

There are regional names. I doubt you will find one where Vodka and pineapple is a greyhound though. Most drinks that have two ingredients, do not have a name (garnishes can break this rule). Screwdriver is a notable exception.

The girl I'm dating drinks Greyhounds, but it's different because she likes dogs.

Damn, that almost sounded like a Crayonz post.

Why is he having a drink named after a dog, especially with all of his problems coming from his abuse of dogs?

There are regional names. I doubt you will find one where Vodka and pineapple is a greyhound though. Most drinks that have two ingredients, do not have a name (garnishes can break this rule). Screwdriver is a notable exception.

A Greyhound is a vodka and grapefruit juice. Coat the rim in salt and it is a Salty Dog.

espn news reporting dungy lost it on vick for drinking in public.

i would have to believe vick is a real dumb a$$ or just doesn't care about reshaping his image and more importantly getting himself back on track in life

Mike Vick is extremely sorry....for getting caught. He cried in prison....because he got caught. He was contrite and ready to start a brand new lifestyle....as his possee swooped him out of prison, put him in the back seat of a black brand new SUV, and drove him 11 hours to the house he was "able to hold onto" in the suburbs complete with swimming pool and 7 bedrooms. There he had to "endure" home confinement another couple of months. After that horrible experience, he was able to scrape up a few $1,200.00 suits and plane fare to meet with the commissioner, Tony Dungy and his agent and lawyers wherever and whenever he needed to. Finally, the Eagles signed him to the contract he and his agent always knew a team would sign him to, paying him a cool 1 Million dollars the first season, with incentives that could increase that amount to over 5 Mil per season. Not bad for a convicted felon out of prison less then 6 months, eh??

Oh yeah, Vick feels soooooo bad about his transgressions. But blame Roger Goodell, Jeff Lurie and the Eagles, and ESPN for allowing this scum bag to stay in the limelight every second of the day since he strolled from the prison door to his SUV door. I said it before and I'll say it again; regardless of what crime he committed, Goodell had every right to ban Vick for life because he was convicted of a felony and served time in prison for it. He decided not to do that, so now we get to watch Mike Vick all the time, every day, until he does the next stupid thing in his life......which he will......and then Goodell finally rids us of this loser for good!