anyone have a link for tonights game on the net?

Zona

Guest dog14787
please...

Homer tv has been good supplying links so far this preseason for most preseason games , but you need to sign up ahead of time because it takes some time getting approved. Its free (they appreciate donations) and took me about 24 hours I think it was for approval so its to late now for today's game.

Do it now and have it for the rest of the preseason. It also carries other sporting events.

http://homertv.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-index.htm

Should be an interesting game...the Packers run a pretty aggressive 3-4 these days, so we'll see how our O-Line fares against them. Odds are they will struggle a bit during their first run-in with it this season.

Their NT isn't very good, so I think we'll do pretty well.

Should be an interesting game...the Packers run a pretty aggressive 3-4 these days, so we'll see how our O-Line fares against them. Odds are they will struggle a bit during their first run-in with it this season.

I am very eager to see how our offense- Particularly our Oline- hold up running their new no-huddle in a hostile environment against a 3-4. My bet is that they will struggle somewhat. But that is what preseason is for, I am glad that they are getting this gametime experience in a hostile environment against this type of defense. Considering how much they struggled against it last year and the fact that they will see it 10 or so times this year...

On a side note: This is the inaugural game for my new LCD TV and Surround sound setup!!!!!! I bet they look glorious!

Homer tv has been good supplying links so far this preseason for most preseason games , but you need to sign up ahead of time because it takes some time getting approved. Its free (they appreciate donations) and took me about 24 hours I think it was for approval so its to late now for today's game.

Do it now and have it for the rest of the preseason. It also carries other sporting events.

http://homertv.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-index.htm

signed up, but would like a back-up link in case I don't get approved.

Try justin.tv. Primarily a lifecasting site but usually can find someone uploading the games. Not sure if you have to sign up but I don't believe there is more than an email validation wait to do so. Do search for NFL Preseason and there are some recent games being rebroadcast now.

A few caveats: It's a peer-to-peer set-up and the uplink user probably will have allegiance to their team. Plus almost all users with any following have mods. Boorish TBD-like behavior will most likely get you banned.

Try justin.tv. Primarily a lifecasting site but usually can find someone uploading the games. Not sure if you have to sign up but I don't believe there is more than an email validation wait to do so. Do search for NFL Preseason and there are some recent games being rebroadcast now.

A few caveats: It's a peer-to-peer set-up and the uplink user probably will have allegiance to their team. Plus almost all users with any following have mods. Boorish TBD-like behavior will most likely get you banned.

I watch Bills games on JustinTV all the time. You don't have to sign up or give any info at all. I go to an NFL game and watch the streaming chat board. Just before the games start the links will be posted on that board and you just click on the link for the game you want. You have to pay attention. sometimes they come up rather quickly.

The picture is kind of crappy but it's good enough.