OT---Usain Bolt...this guy is not human...

Big Turk

You do have to wonder what he could do on a football field.

A guy at work told me he actually put on shoulder pads and a helmet for some TV show, but had hands of stone and couldn't get his head around and find the ball while wearing a helmet. That being said, my co-worker's an idiot, so who knows.

A guy at work told me he actually put on shoulder pads and a helmet for some TV show, but had hands of stone and couldn't get his head around and find the ball while wearing a helmet. That being said, my co-worker's an idiot, so who knows.

Probably referring to this:

wanst the same said about carl lewis and ben johnson at one time?

Wasn't Carl Lewis a pretty dominating athlete in his day? I seem to recall him winning a lot of gold medals and world championships in a variety of events.

Yes that catching the ball seems to be an issue. I can only remember Bob Hayes having any kind of success.

After years of never using your hands while running, it is a big transition to all of a sudden have to use them. The only transitions bigger would be him trying to play soccer.

Years ago, a lot of college football players were also sprinters on the track team, but things have become so specialized, I don't think that is true anymore.

Willie Gault was a track sprinter as well...was chosen for the 1980 US Olympic team, but the US didn't send them to Mosocw...

Yes that catching the ball seems to be an issue. I can only remember Bob Hayes having any kind of success.After years of never using your hands while running, it is a big transition to all of a sudden have to use them. The only transitions bigger would be him trying to play soccer.

Years ago, a lot of college football players were also sprinters on the track team, but things have become so specialized, I don't think that is true anymore.

Willy Gault!!!

I think you need to breathe hard to be considered an athlete. Otherwise bowlers,golfers,and dartsmen would be included.

So Tiger Woods isn't an athlete despite his focus and icy calm, but a 400 pound fatass climbing a flight of stairs is?

A crazy idea but it could work if Mr. Bolt can a) be just as fast making cuts, and b) beat the chuck at the line of scrimmage. He would blow by any defender but he'd have to get past his man at the line of scrimmage first.

Oh and he would have to be able to catch a ball at full gallop. Details.

PTR

True. Let the Raiders sign him.