My friend caddied for

BBills14

Dick Jauron was approached by a very enthusiastic fan at Oak Hill today. The fan said, "Hey your the coach for the Bills!" To which Jauron replies, "Yeah, one of them."

Thought I would share that story with you guys that my buddy told me today. We may not LOVE him, but we could have worse. Right? :devil:

Dick Jauron was approached by a very enthusiastic fan at Oak Hill today. The fan said, "Hey your the coach for the Bills!" To which Jauron replies, "Yeah, one of them."

Thought I would share that story with you guys that my buddy told me today. We may not LOVE him, but we could have worse. Right? :devil:

Well, for the sake of debate......let's name some who might be worse..........

Go ahead, I'm stuck already!

And, by all accounts, he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet on a golf course - or anywhere - right? I sure hope the guy wins big this year...

19 and 0 baby!!! :nana:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :flirt:

And, by all accounts, he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet on a golf course - or anywhere - right? I sure hope the guy wins big this year...

19 and 0 baby!!! :flirt:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :devil:

Senator, lay off the booze. You're supposed to tout a certain coach who looks like Vince Gill, not wish Jauron well.

I don't even know you anymore.

Senator, lay off the booze. You're supposed to tout a certain coach who looks like Vince Gill, not wish Jauron well.

I don't even know you anymore.

Yeah - helluva Catch-a-22 - if Jauron and the Bills win, no...

Mike Leach

OTOH, the season is nigh and I cannot wish our Bills ill - maybe someone'll hire Turk away from us if we go...

19 and 0 baby!!! :flirt:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :devil:

Too often we fans cannot separate the coach or player from their work and their humanity. JP Losman is a good example. I think he's a great guy who isn't a very good player. The personal attacks on him are uncalled for IMO. Criticism of his play is fair game IMO, but personal attacks are morally wrong.

That reaction, to me, shows a great sense unselfishness. JMO

I already know the sarcastic comment that will be made about that last line.

They have caddies at the put-put? :devil:

F*cking Hilarious Sisyphus!

Too often we fans cannot separate the coach or player from their work and their humanity. JP Losman is a good example. I think he's a great guy who isn't a very good player. The personal attacks on him are uncalled for IMO. Criticism of his play is fair game IMO, but personal attacks are morally wrong.

Not from me. I poke fun at the guy all the time but I like and support Coach Jauron...at least for one more season. And yes, there's no question that he's a good person.

Sounds like he's already passing the buck.

Exactly where are these personal attacks on him on TSW? The only thing I've read are Bills fans attacking the man's pitiful head coaching skills, never him personally. We all know the guy is a nice man, but as Bills fans we care about what happens on Sundays. I think that he should have retired to the golf course permanently and let a young up and coming guy give it a go. There's nothing wrong with admitting you weren't cut out for a job. Instead, with Jauron still at the helm, the Bills are going to be yet another year down the road without a playoff appearance.