Etukeren = Maybin

reginald

I won't dispute that WAS the point. I'm not sure it still is, since reginald admitted jw was "technically correct", although implicitly incorrect. Whatever the !@#$ that meant.

And you still overlook the simple fact that Etukeren's preseason production has been FAR greater than Maybin's. :rolleyes:

That will change starting next Saturday evening.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyyyyyyyy I just had a great idea - why don't we trade away all of our early round picks for lots of late rounders and then draft guys who look alot like the guys we would have drafted? We'll save a TON of money and make the playoffs for sure!

Careful if someone from the Bills FO reads this they might just think it is a brilliant strategy. BTW the Cowboys have been doing exactly this for years and look how much better they are than the Bills. :rolleyes:

The original poster said following the GB game, "Our man, #71 Etukeren had 2 solo tackles/1 assist...he was only in for a few plays at end of the game...not bad!"

I disagree. Strongly. Apparently, so did the Bills, since they hurriedly put Ellis back in the game on that drive.

you're technically correct on this point, Lori. but i think we've got lost on what the original poster's initial point ... that Etukeren has better numbers than Maybin and should be in the Hall of Fame or something ahead of Bruce, but only if I drink at JoJos or Thirsty's, while spelling doesn't count and GG made a veiled penetrating reference and .... periods.

jw

I actually think raginulds original point was that anyone who stands 6'2" tall and weighs 250 lbs could produce as well as Maybin on the field, since they were the same size. I could be wrong tho. I need to re-check the internets.

you're technically correct on this point, Lori. but i think we've got lost on what the original poster's initial point ... that Etukeren has better numbers than Maybin and should be in the Hall of Fame or something ahead of Bruce, but only if I drink at JoJos or Thirsty's, while spelling doesn't count and GG made a veiled penetrating reference and .... periods.

jw

Solid recap. What are you, a professional writer or something?

Solid recap. What are you, a professional writer or something?

yes, in fact. my stories can be found on the interwebs and the newspapers.

did forget a few diversions though on this thread: aside from the Hugh Hefner and Hunter S. Thompson references, one key highlight was rginal (he/she did wonder what the big deal was in regards to "d" and "e") suggesting that most of the posters here were "half-drunk," to which someone (Dean? i think) questioned who wasn't giving 110 percent.

that was an absolute nutblast hoot.

thanks, rginal for providing so many of with so little to do with amusement.

jw

did forget a few diversions though on this thread: aside from the Hugh Hefner and Hunter S. Thompson references, one key highlight was rginal (he/she did wonder what the big deal was in regards to "d" and "e") suggesting that most of the posters here were "half-drunk," to which someone (Dean? i think) questioned who wasn't giving 110 percent.

jw

It's been a pleasure. All the best.

jw

Ah yes, my favorite movie.