Etukeren = Maybin

reginald

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean we don't have to be mad at Poz anymore for the bad leadership?

Copelan Bryan 6-4 253 (currently) / 40 Yard Dash - 2006 NFL Combine - 4.98 (one of slowest times of all the DE's) vs. Etukeren's 4.63.

Hey, Bryan's also not very big, but he sure is alot slower!

Source-Internets

i've read Hunter S. Thompson, occasionally drink Wild Turkey and have been to the Woody Creek Tavern, so that means I am him. cool. i like this train of drinking ... stinking ... uh, i mean thinking.

jw

But you didn't off yourself so you can't be him.

BTW, do you know if he was wearing the t-shirt?

Copelan Bryan 6-4 253 (currently) / 40 Yard Dash - 2006 NFL Combine - 4.98 (one of slowest times of all the DE's) vs. Etukeren's 4.63.

Source-Internets

Hey, thanks! Can you check the Internets and find a comparison of Solomon Emimian to Jon Corto?

damn, it was the Courtyard, and i had 3-1/2 quarts of Jameson, no grapefruits and Red Bull. deadline, pshaw, i'm a professional. but so close, so close. ... mulligan?

jw

ADD: Better hurry up with a respone, Sen, they're gonna close this thread pretty soon for diverging from the topic. ... <_<

Won't be me. I'm laughing too hard.

Does this mean we don't have to be mad at Poz anymore for the bad leadership?

I heard he had a better day of vouching today - I guess someone asked him how to get to the Thruway from Fisher and the directions were pretty good. Not mid-season vouching form yet, but one day at a time...

Hey, thanks! Can you check the Internets and find a comparison of Solomon Emimian to Jon Corto?

Also, while you're browsing teh interwebs, can you take a look into the "odd similarities" between Felton Huggins and Jerry Rice?? I mean, they're both black, catch Footballs, it's crazy!!!!

huh? So, since I was a 5' 8" center midfielder for my soccer team in college, ever 5' 8" center midfielder that runs about as fast as I do and weighs about the same is exactly the same as me? I mean this has to be one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen here...

Are you kidding? This qualifies as nearly brilliant compared to most of the "analysis" around here.

Source-Internets

this is so funny. Internets (that's sick and sic).

so, if we get all of this straight:

-- Etukeren somehow was overlooked in the draft some 270 times, despite these glowing numbers.

-- can blame his agent for not getting top-10 draft pick salary.

-- there's someone named "Copelan" who is currently 6-4 253.

-- and Al Gore has some competition, because there's more than one world wide websometer.

please, this needs to continue.

jw

Heyyyyyyyyy I just had a great idea - why don't we trade away all of our early round picks for lots of late rounders and then draft guys who look alot like the guys we would have drafted? We'll save a TON of money and make the playoffs for sure!

Heyyyyyyyyy I just had a great idea - why don't we trade away all of our early round picks for lots of late rounders and then draft guys who look alot like the guys we would have drafted? We'll save a TON of money and make the playoffs for sure!

MONEYBALL!

you just may have something there.

and forget comparisons to size/weight/speed, it could even go with names:

-- Bret Faver.

-- LaDanianian Tomlinsin.

-- Jin Kelly.

-- Bruce Smyth.

jw

you just may have something there.

and forget comparisons to size/weight/speed, it could even go with names:

-- Bret Faver.

-- LaDanianian Tomlinsin.

-- Jin Kelly.

-- Bruce Smyth.

jw

To take it one step further, trade all our draft picks for a couple of vets who are very unique looking and then get doppelgangers as undrafted free agents to fill out the roster.