Watched Mia/Jax last night

nero47

If either of these teams were our beloved Bills, Ths Board woulwould be going insane with what they saw. No consistency, poor blocking, poor tackling. Timing off most of the time. Pennington looked out of sync, unless he was dinking the ball. Garrard looked awful. oh yea and BTW, hy only played through the first quarter.

I guess preseason really doesn't mean much

Three wins right there. I love preseason!!!!!

Miami's offense=crap.

Right. 2 wins in the division. now two more and we're in the playoffs. Whew this season's getting easier all the time. :rolleyes:

Didn't the Dolphins sign some free agent rookie CB, who is 6'4"? I can't remember his name...I guess they are not worried about going up against Owens and Moss this year? :lol:

You may be referring to their number one pick (Vontae Davis from Illinois). I am not sure of his exact height, but I think that he is around 5'11" or so and a bigger CB. I presume they picked him with TO and Moss in mind.

You may be referring to their number one pick (Vontae Davis from Illinois). I am not sure of his exact height, but I think that he is around 5'11" or so and a bigger CB. I presume they picked him with TO and Moss in mind.

More likely referring to Sean Smith, the S/CB from Utah. Vontae Davis looked terrible in that game and is playing with their third teamers.

More likely referring to Sean Smith, the S/CB from Utah. Vontae Davis looked terrible in that game and is playing with their third teamers.

Yes, it was Sean Smith I was thinking of. Apparently, the Dolphins are playing him as a corner...I have heard he is 6'4"

If either of these teams were our belved Bills, Ths Board woulwould be going insane with what they saw. No consistency, poor blocking, poor tackling. Timing off most of the time. Pennington looked out of sync, unless he was dinking the ball. Garrard looked awful. oh yea and BTW, hy only played through the first quarter.

Miami's pass rush looked fierce, though.

Miami's pass rush looked fierce, though.

Watching Garrard and the time he takes, even our pass rush would look good. part of our problem last year was taking too long to deliver the ball.

If either of these teams were our beloved Bills, Ths Board woulwould be going insane with what they saw. No consistency, poor blocking, poor tackling. Timing off most of the time. Pennington looked out of sync, unless he was dinking the ball. Garrard looked awful. oh yea and BTW, hy only played through the first quarter.

I would expect that My Yami will start playing Henne as soon as Pennington slips. He reminds me of Roethlisberger, but 2 inches shorter and about 10 lbs lighter. As much as this pains me to say it, I think Henne is going to be a good QB.

I did not see the game, but Joe Rose said that same thing about his play last night on the local NBC affiliate.

Regarding my comment in my earlier post, I still believe that they drafted him because of the receivers in the AFC East. Whether he pans out or not is a different story.

Three wins right there. I love preseason!!!!!

Miami's offense=crap.

yeah, miami's offense looked REALLLLLY schitty last year, didnt it?

by the way...the have gotten better, and we have stayed the same. not to mention, they still have a WAY better coach and WAY better front office.

they are the only team in our division that scares me.