Corey McIntyre

bluenews

If you wathced the entire game against the Bears, Corey McIntyre had a few carries at the very end. He lined up in the single running back formation and had some nice runs. He ran over a few guys and moved the pile!! Could be a nice option in short yardage and goal line situations??

With arguably the NFL's best end zone finder in the back field in Marshawn, I can't imagine he'll get much of a look. Although, with this coaching staff they'll probably give McIntyre 20 carries a game.

With arguably the NFL's best end zone finder in the back field in Marshawn, I can't imagine he'll get much of a look. Although, with this coaching staff they'll probably give McIntyre 20 carries a game.

Really. Who else is making that argument?

WTF?

Corey was one of the top running backs in the state of Florida as a high school player. He's a beast with powerful leg drive. I really hope he can make the team. I hope the backfield is Lynch, Jackson, Omen, and Mcintyre. Rhodes is good, but looks a little slow. I hope they go with Omen instead of Rhodes, because he's younger and looked good last saturday. I think he can fill the short yardage/third down roll and Mcintrye can play full back in the short yardage "I" formation and occasionally take the hand off from the full back position. We have'nt handed off to the full back in the "I" since Carwell Gardener.

Corey was one of the top running backs in the state of Florida as a high school player. He's a beast with powerful leg drive. I really hope he can make the team. I hope the backfield is Lynch, Jackson, Omen, and Mcintyre. Rhodes is good, but looks a little slow. I hope they go with Omen instead of Rhodes, because he's younger and looked good last saturday. I think he can fill the short yardage/third down roll and Mcintrye can play full back in the short yardage "I" formation and occasionally take the hand off from the full back position. We have'nt handed off to the full back in the "I" since Carwell Gardener.

The truth is that most younger fans have never seen a reallly good fullback in a Buffalo Bills uniform and they really don't understand the value of one in late season Buffalo Weather. Pull up some tape of Jim Braxton and Gilcrest running in the cold and snow and I guarantee that you will have new respect for what a hard running full back can do to a defense late in the game.

I guarantee you that when the O-line cannot even get the running back to the line of scrimmage let alone to the second level, a FB or some stupid H-back can only serve to plug up the tiny crease that opens one chance out of three.

2008 was "The Year of the Real Full Back" for the Bills.

result < zero

Selective memory loss reigns supreme with some Bills fans.

If you wathced the entire game against the Bears, Corey McIntyre had a few carries at the very end. He lined up in the single running back formation and had some nice runs. He ran over a few guys and moved the pile!! Could be a nice option in short yardage and goal line situations??

it's an idea i am sure the bills were looking into.

hey, using the fullback as a tailback worked for the ravens with le'ron mcclain.