Players you miss the most/least (from the past 7 years)

major

Player I miss the most: Takeo Spikes

Player I miss the least: Willis McGahee

Most: Pat Williams

Least: Willis

Ha! I was just thinking about how much a wished Takeo was still a bill. I think he might be my favorite bill of all time, guy was just a warrior and the passion he brought to the field was second to none. I also miss Phat Pat a lot and the 2004 version of Aaron Schobel where he actually played around 270 lbs and was an effective all around DE. Check out this highlight video of the 2004 team and look how much bigger Schobel was back then.....

Least: Willis, Bennie Anderson, Tutan Reyes, Nate Clements (so overrated IMO), and Jason Peters (depending on how the line gells this year I guess, I just think he's a fat turd. IMO Peters is the most physically talented tackle in football but because of his work ethic and attitude I say he barely cracks the top 10 of Tackles in the NFL)

Ha! I was just thinking about how much a wished Takeo was still a bill. I think he might be my favorite bill of all time, guy was just a warrior and the passion he brought to the field was second to none. I also miss Phat Pat a lot and the 2004 version of Aaron Schobel where he actually played around 270 lbs and was an effective all around DE. Check out this highlight video of the 2004 team and look how much bigger Schobel was back then.....

Least: Willis, Bennie Anderson, Tutan Reyes, Nate Clements (so overrated IMO), and Jason Peters (depending on how the line gells this year I guess, I just think he's a fat turd. IMO Peters is the most physically talented tackle in football but because of his work ethic and attitude I say he barely cracks the top 10 of Tackles in the NFL)

Do you think the fat turd Langston Walker will be a top ten LT??? Fantasy land must be a nice place to live....

Player I miss the most: Takeo Spikes

Player I miss the least: Willis McGahee

I loved Takeo, i even named a pet after him, great player, true warrior.

Miss the least?.....tough one, but i hated Chris Watson, awful player, Ellison is also on this list.

There are players that I cant wait to be Ex-Bills

Christie Kelsay

Erin Schobelle

Rihanna Denney

Kayla Williams

Rianna Lindell

Tracy Edwards

Ashley Yourbooty

But I definitely miss Takeo Spikes!!!!!

You sound like a "true" Bills fan. Is there anyone on the 2009 team you actually like?

MISS MOST: Antoine Winfield, Eric Moulds, Travis Henry (before baby #6 and drugs)

MISS LEAST: Doug Flutie, Todd Collins circa 1997, Eddie Robinson

believe it or not I miss Travis Henry. Guy ran like a bulldozer and he go completely screwed by Donohue. When he was here, I loved the work ethic and the attitude, and the production.

Don't miss McGahee at all

You sound like a "true" Bills fan. Is there anyone on the 2009 team you actually like?

MISS MOST: Antoine Winfield, Eric Moulds, Travis Henry (before baby #6 and drugs)

MISS LEAST: Doug Flutie, Todd Collins circa 1997, Eddie Robinson

Dude, please how does calling out these underachievers or overrated scrubs equate to not liking anyone on the team.

Wow