Happy Birthday to my fellow Marines

JarHeadJim

Happy Birthday Marines. My grandfather (81) has a cake made every year to celebrate the birthday of the Marines. He has done it since he was in the Marines.....1941-44.

110936[/snapback]

That shows how deep our traditions run. Happy Birthday and Semper Fi to all my fellow active Marines and former Marines.

Happy Birthday Brothers! May God continue to look favorably upon our beloved Corps!

I celebrate an additional birthday today...that of my son Matthew, born on Nov 10th. Whadda ya think he's going to be when he grows up?

To those engaged in battle...Semper Fi and Godspeed!

That shows how deep our traditions run. Happy Birthday and Semper Fi to all my fellow active Marines and former Marines.

110937[/snapback]

The old guy went all the way to Okinowa kicking ass. He still to this day refuses to own anything that is Japanese made.

He gets into the Manhattans and tells us how a live mortar shell landed between him and his buddy and they made their peace with the lord.....only it turned out to be a dud. At 81 he's still the toughest SOB Ive ever met.

The old guy went all the way to Okinowa kicking ass. He still to this day refuses to own anything that is Japanese made.

He gets into the Manhattans and tells us how a live mortar shell landed between him and his buddy and they made their peace with the lord.....only it turned out to be a dud. At 81 he's still the toughest SOB Ive ever met.

110999[/snapback]

I love those kinds of storys