Did the Byrd fly back?

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/748269.html

He had the surgery mid-july. According to this report, he could be back practicing soon, according to the link posted by zazie it could be a few more weeks.

he had surgery. Just the healing of the cut to the skin, takes more than 2 weeks.

Mid to end September he will start practising with the team, if then. And he won't be anywhere near in shape for football; light swimming and step-ups dont give you that.

PUP to open season, zero contribution this year.

JMO

he had surgery. Just the healing of the cut to the skin, takes more than 2 weeks.

Mid to end September he will start practising with the team, if then. And he won't be anywhere near in shape for football; light swimming and step-ups dont give you that.

JMO

Yes, he had surgery a month ago. According to the link you posted, he could be playing his sport within 2-3 more weeks. I'm not saying he will be, I'm saying he could be, according to the link you posted. The season starts more than one month from today. Will he have enough time to pick everything up and start? Very unlikely. PUP? Zero Contribution this year? It's a possibility, but I think that's a bit pessimistic.

JMO

love the positive post DR

love the positive post DR

Yes I am pessimistic about the drafting abilities of the Bills. This pick did not help if the guy was healthy. Then to find out that he had a sports hernia that the FO either knew about or should have known about.... wow it is stunning and despicable the way they slap us fans around.

I feel we will get a much bigger contribution this year from Nic Harris and Shawn Nelson than from Maybin and Byrd who we drafted in the first couple of rounds. Especially Harris. And Lankster may well even be a better overall db than Byrd; he is faster we know that about him, and he came to us undamaged.

Wood is the blue chipper of this draft though!! Looks to be the real deal.

Yes I am pessimistic about the drafting abilities of the Bills. This pick did not help if the guy was healthy. Then to find out that he had a sports hernia that the FO either knew about or should have known about.... wow it is stunning and despicable the way they slap us fans around.

I feel we will get a much bigger contribution this year from Nic Harris and Shawn Nelson than from Maybin and Byrd who we drafted in the first couple of rounds. Especially Harris. And Lankster may well even be a better overall db than Byrd; he is faster we know that about him, and he came to us undamaged.

I question if you have any idea what the !@#$ you're talking about. If Byrd is the real deal, how does having a ball-hawk safety "not help"? Seriously, WHO CARES if the dude misses the first 3 pre-season games - you're acting as if it puts a huge blemish on the pick altogether. It's just ridiculous logic.

Does anyone know if he is back on the practice field yet? I haven't heard anything about him since the injury. Is he out for weeks or what?

Are you talking about JAIrus Byrd and practice in the same sentence? Practice? Not a game. Practice?

I question if you have any idea what the !@#$ you're talking about. If Byrd is the real deal, how does having a ball-hawk safety "not help"? Seriously, WHO CARES if the dude misses the first 3 pre-season games - you're acting as if it puts a huge blemish on the pick altogether. It's just ridiculous logic.

Dude, he's clueless, we had the same argument about this a week ago and he still doesn't get it. It's not worth wasting time over anymore

Now that's funny!

GO BILLS!!!

JMO

Or he could start practicing today :censored::o:wallbash: