Judge sentences man to 6 months in jail for yawning

This is ridiculous. This judge should go to jail for contempt against the people of this country, and the spending that goes along with it.

So we are spending over $500 a day for guy who yawned for potentially 6 months? I could see fining the guy $250-1000, but even a day in jail is ridiculous.

The guy deserved it. He displayed contempt for a court of law. Judges have a hard job and for someone to disrespect him like that, they should be thrown under the prison for years.

Wait what? This isn't political and the guy is actually apolitical? Well what a crock of sh-- then. Free the yawner!

The guy deserved it. He displayed contempt for a court of law. Judges have a hard job and for someone to disrespect him like that, they should be thrown under the prison for years.

Wait what? This isn't political and the guy is actually apolitical? Well what a crock of sh-- then. Free the yawner!

I'm curious, did you think that Gates deserved to be arrested for good measure by Crowley?

I'm curious, did you think that Gates deserved to be arrested for good measure by Crowley?

No, that was complete sarcasm on my part. I thought Gates was a complete ass who should not have been arrested as he was on his own property. I imagine if politics hadn't entered into it, many of the conservatives would have agreed. At least I hope they would have. In any case, that should explain my sarcasm.

No, that was complete sarcasm on my part. I thought Gates was a complete ass who should not have been arrested as he was on his own property. I imagine if politics hadn't entered into it, many of the conservatives would have agreed. At least I hope they would have. In any case, that should explain my sarcasm.

No, most conservatives would have said "you !@#$ with a cop, you get what you deserve." BTW I don't know if I mentioned this in the Gates/Crowley thread but my opinion is that it had nothing to do with race (from Crowley's end) and had everything to do with testosterone.

No, most conservatives would have said "you !@#$ with a cop, you get what you deserve." BTW I don't know if I mentioned this in the Gates/Crowley thread but my opinion is that it had nothing to do with race (from Crowley's end) and had everything to do with testosterone.

I could care less about the race. So between the liberals and the conservatives, which amendment isn't threatened? Sad isn't it?