TONIGHT IS THE START OF SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL.....

sven233

This is it......the 2009 Season is moments away......

THIS GAME IS THE START OF SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL.....

2009-2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one of the few Hard Core Bills fans who are not at the game. I will surely be reading up here while watching the game. You lucky fans. You loyal fans. Have a great time at the game!!! :rolleyes:

This is it......the 2009-2010 Season is moments away......

THIS GAME IS THE START OF SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL.....

2009-2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If ever a TEAM, a FRANCHISE. or a CITY needed a championship its the Buffalo Bills, the city of Buffalo, and the greatest fans in the history of pro-sports the real 12th man, The Buffalo Bills fans!.....lets do this and rock the freakin world!

If ever a TEAM, a FRANCHISE. or a CITY needed a championship its the Buffalo Bills, the city of Buffalo, and the greatest fans in the history of pro-sports the real 12th man, The Buffalo Bills fans!.....lets do this and rock the freakin world!

Chief, I'm smoking what you're smoking. The Titans were 13-3 last year so they're very far ahead of us...but let's kick their asses anyways!

We honestly dont know what we will have for a team until late October, but hey its fun, and thats why we are here.

I can tell you whay we have in early August......The exact same garbage we had last year, just with T.O. here to sell more tickets in Toronto.

I can tell you whay we have in early August......The exact same garbage we had last year, just with T.O. here to sell more tickets in Toronto.

Then why bother watching?....without hope and optimism what else does a sports fan have?

Until tonight, never in my life have I seen so many people jump off a bridge over one preseason game. Who the hell cares about a meaningless exhibition? Just be glad everyone got some work in and stayed healthy. Four more of these boring sh-- fests until the real fun begins. I'll remain cautiously optimistic until the Bills actually fail in, you know, real games.

Yes, tonight is the start of realizing I can and should do something else entirely with my Sundays this NFL season.

It takes a good sense of humor and a penchant for self-flagellation to root for this team. I won't be able to resist watching and I will curse myself for doing so, but I will. God help us.