8:00 Can't Get Here Fast Enough

sven233

I know it is the weekend. I know I shouldn't want to rush it out of here, but man.....I need to get to the game!

I'm watching the golf right now which is pretty good and looks like it will have a great finish, but I need my football! I can't wait! So many things to watch in tonight's game. I know I am probably one of the only ones that actually likes Preseason football, but it is even a little different this year. There are so many players (not just the Starters) that I want to see and study because I feel they could be good for us for a long time and I am really looking forward to it.

Sure, it will probably be a sloppy game and most here probably will be wanting to turn it off come the 2nd Quarter, but I love this stuff. FOOTBALL SEASON IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!! LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!!

Guest dog14787
I know it is the weekend. I know I shouldn't want to rush it out of here, but man.....I need to get to the game!

I'm watching the golf right now which is pretty good and looks like it will have a great finish, but I need my football! I can't wait! So many things to watch in tonight's game. I know I am probably one of the only ones that actually likes Preseason football, but it is even a little different this year. There are so many players (not just the Starters) that I want to see and study because I feel they could be good for us for a long time and I am really looking forward to it.

Sure, it will probably be a sloppy game and most here probably will be wanting to turn it off come the 2nd Quarter, but I love this stuff. FOOTBALL SEASON IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!! LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!!

I know what you mean, I was hoping to watch some Nascar racing in the mean time, but rained out so time is just slowly creeping along, won't be long though :rolleyes:

It is a long wait today, but imagine on opening Sunday when the season will start, we'll have to wait the next day to see our Bills on Monday night, me and a bunch of friends already reserved our spots in front of the big screen at the sports bar for that Monday night game, can't wait...

It is a long wait today, but imagine on opening Sunday when the season will start, we'll have to wait the next day to see our Bills on Monday night, me and a bunch of friends already reserved our spots in front of the big screen at the sports bar for that Monday night game, can't wait...

That's why on Sunday you spend the whole day cheering for the Texans to beat the Jets and the Falcons to beat the Dolphins. It'll make the waiting a little easier.