"Free Marshawn!!"

o my bad but someone is selling TBD shirts so i thought it was okay

The TBD shirts are sold to help with the costs of running the board. If you want to give Scott all your profit from those shirts, he may be open to letting you sell them here.

The TBD shirts are sold to help with the costs of running the board. If you want to give Scott all your profit from those shirts, he may be open to letting you sell them here.

He may be referring to someone linking to their t-shirts a while back. And, if I'm not mistaken, some posters have links to their commercial sites in their sig.

He may be referring to someone linking to their t-shirts a while back. And, if I'm not mistaken, some posters have links to their commercial sites in their sig.

No he's refer to the post he had earlier in this thread....

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1917/7v14...groupsbggro.jpg

I am selling these shirts, pm me for info. : )

As for sigs with commercial links, those you can ignore. But if someone posts in numerous threads that they are selling shirts/hats/cars, that could be crossing the line.

As for sigs with commercial links, those you can ignore. But if someone posts in numerous threads that they are selling shirts/hats/cars, that could be crossing the line.

So numerous is 1 thread : )

:lol:

No, I meant there was a guy a while back discussing, and linking to, cafepress webpage, to shirts he had designed. Since he thought it was OK, I thought he may have seen those posts, when they were around.

As for sigs, I still think it is bad form to hawk your stuff there, on this forum. But, hey, that's me.