Rate the Bills 2009 roster: All Pros, Pro Bowl, good,

To me: Definitely ZERO All Pros.

Pro Bowl: Maybe some mercy token, like...Leodis (as special teamer, but I wouldn't count on it). Lindell and Moorman seem to be tuning out.

Good: Evans, Stroud, McGee, Marshawn, Fred J (stretching), TO?, Posluszny, and ? Throw in Kawika and Kyle W. (but really?).

Questions? Comments?

Pro Bowl: Maybe some mercy token, like...Leodis (as special teamer, but I wouldn't count on it). Lindell and Moorman seem to be tuning out.

Good: Evans, Stroud, McGee, Marshawn, Fred J (stretching), TO?, Posluszny, and ? Throw in Kawika and Kyle W. (but really?).

Questions? Comments?

I am SHOCKED by your opinion. You are usually so neutral and fair minded that I respect your opinion. This seems so negative for you. I am surprised. So, the obvious answer is "definitely zero all pros". Thanks

All Pros- Moorman

Pro Bowlers- Moorman

Good- Moorman

most of the time i read your posts and think nothing of them because i assume you don't like the bills, but it sad but true that moorman is arguably the bills best player...

Questions? Comments?

If TO has a 1500 yard season and 12 Tds and shows up the media then he is an all pro

Pro Bowl: Leodis on special teams, Wood at guard, and Im gunna go out there and say Schobel has a breakout year coming of injury

Good: Evans, Trent, Stroud, McGee, Marshawn, Levitre and Freddy

Pro Bowl: ...Wood at guard...

Good: ...Marshawn...

people.

how can we even put levitre AND wood in this discussion? they have not even taken 1 snap in a professional football game. i mean, i'm not trying to start a fire here, but really? you want to already name eric wood a pro-bowler?

yet, everyone argued the fact that jason peters was pro-bowl material?

LOL. :lol:

AND...not to mention, nobody wants to say marshawn lynch is a pro-bowler...when he was last year?

weird.

Questions? Comments?

Pro Bowl:in the running.....Leodis,Lee,TO, Stroud,Moorman

Good: McGee,Marshawn,Jackson

wildcard: Jairus Byrd

If TO has a 1500 yard season and 12 Tds and shows up the media then he is an all pro

Pro Bowl: Leodis on special teams, Wood at guard, and Im gunna go out there and say Schobel has a breakout year coming of injury

Good: Evans, Trent, Stroud, McGee, Marshawn, Levitre and Freddy

schobel??? silly

people.

how can we even put levitre AND wood in this discussion? they have not even taken 1 snap in a professional football game. i mean, i'm not trying to start a fire here, but really? you want to already name eric wood a pro-bowler?

AND...not to mention, nobody wants to say marshawn lynch is a pro-bowler...when he was last year?

weird.

well.....he sort of was

This guy wont even be practising until the preseason is pretty much through.

Pro bowl: Everette Brown

Questions? Comments?

Zero pro-bowlers as is right now, but this is a very young team. A lot of these guys are still developing and will be much better in a month or so than they are now. And I think T.O. is going to have a pretty decent chance, though the Buffalo weather may work against him.

My guesses are these

Pro Bowl: T.O., Leodis as a CB (yes, it's a stretch, but hey, all of us are just guessing), and Moorman.

Good: Evans, Stroud, McGee, Marshawn, Poz, Kawika, Wood, Reed, Schobel, Donte, last year I would have said Walker and Butler but not at LT and RT. Maybe Williams. Maybe Freddie J., Lindell, and maybe one or two of our best STs guys.

Not bad.

people.

weird.

I totally agree about Wood and Levitre, but I think Marshawn's suspension is going to work against him. And remember that last year he was a replacement, he wasn't actually voted in.

Pro bowl is a little subjective so i will put the bills into three categories 1- Great player (Top 5-8 guy at the position) 2- Good player (good guy at his position borderline probowl guy) 3- Solid starter.

Tier 1- TO, Mormon, and Stroud. (Roscoe and McKelvin at returners)

Tier 2- Lynch, Lee Evans, Whitner (Say what you will lower top ten safety), and possibly if healthy Schobel.

Tier 3- POZ, Mitchell, Fred Jackson, McGee, and possibly Kyle Williams (Josh Reed as a slot receiver).

The rest of the team to me is unproven. To me Edwards and the offensive line man all have potential to be in Tier 3 but I can't definitively put them their till I see it on the Field. McKelvin to me is a guy I have faith in to at least join tier 3 by seasons end. Byrd and Maybin have upside but can't be put into tier 3 till they play well.

The Bills enter the season as a typical mid level NFL team with a few top players in tier 1 and 2 than some more players at tier 3. The rest of the team is bordering between sucks and joining tier 3. It all depends on the production you get out of the guys who are on the bubble.

Byrd-

the still injured guy that will be playing a position he has never played before -

and has zero participation in training camp

don't hold your breath on that one

Mitchell is average, in my book.

I think he is solid you know what production you are getting. He is a guy who plays hard and to his talent level while he isn't going to make the pro-bowl he is a solid performer year in and year out. He gets more points in my book by how well he played in the Giants run to the Super Bowl he was credited as leader on that D and a guy who stepped up his game big time in terms of run support during the post season.