Is Wood that good or is Stroud slipping?

Now you've hurt my feelings.

It wasn't a total disaster, in the grand scheme of things. It did mean most the German Panzer divisions were kept facing the British/Canadian forces allowing Operation Cobra to face comparatviely few German tanks.

At the time many of the German tanks were so superior to the Shermans/Cromwell/Churchill tanks the British were using it is no wonder they were a difficult nut to crack. Fortunately they could make nowhere near enough of them to cover everywhere they needed to be. Pity the good (totally kickass) British tanks didn't start appearing until '46.

It certainly appears drafting Guards is a good thing in the NFL as far as the success rate goes. Last one we had turned out okay...

Now you've hurt my feelings.

It wasn't a total disaster, in the grand scheme of things. It did mean most the German Panzer divisions were kept facing the British/Canadian forces allowing Operation Cobra to face comparatviely few German tanks.

At the time many of the German tanks were so superior to the Shermans/Cromwell/Churchill tanks the British were using it is no wonder they were a difficult nut to crack. Fortunately they could make nowhere near enough of them to cover everywhere they needed to be. Pity the good (totally kickass) British tanks didn't start appearing until '46.

It certainly appears drafting Guards is a good thing in the NFL as far as the success rate goes. Last one we had turned out okay...

I was just kidding. The British put up a VALIANT fight, especially prior to the U.S. getting involved.

I was just kidding. The British put up a VALIANT fight, especially prior to the U.S. getting involved.

No worries, I wasn't being serious either.

Except about the guards bit... it certainly seems (at this early stage) the Bills could have a hit here with Wood.

I love everything about Eric Wood so far. Everything I've seen, heard, and read about him is great. Seems to have a good attitude, tons of effort, and says and does all the right stuff, and has gotten high praise from even his training camp opponent, Marcus Stroud.

But the lingering fear I have...is that it is as much because Stroud's game is slipping as it is good work from Wood.

Stroud did good last year, but he was rarely a dominant or a game-changer, and I worry that now he's another year older, etc.

Any thoughts?

its practice