DNC now calling angry average Americans a mob

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a
of the goons beating up a black man selling "Don't tread on me" flags.

How's this for irony-the guy doesn't even have health insurance.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...EA?OpenDocument

Gladney did not address Saturday's crowd of about 200 people. His attorney, David Brown, however, read a prepared statement Gladney wrote. "A few nights ago there was an assault on my liberty, and on yours, too." Brown read. "This should never happen in this country."

Supporters cheered. Brown finished by telling the crowd that Gladney is accepting donations toward his medical expenses. Gladney told reporters he was recently laid off and has no health insurance.

Looks like he has an interesting alternative to Obama's plan-begging!

<Fixed>

"The irony of their lack of comprehension of the signs they were holding was heightened by the fact that they were the most elaborate and detailed signs of either group."

So you liberals are proud of supporting illegal aliens while millions of legal citizens are out of work? Simply amazing. FYI, I'm betting latin americans are not going to like the provision in the healthcare bill were their tax dollars are going to be spent on thousands of abortions.

Wow, because they only speak Spanish means that they are illegal?

How's this for irony-the guy doesn't even have health insurance.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...EA?OpenDocument

Looks like he has an interesting alternative to Obama's plan-begging!

You know idiots like you are the reason why there is no hope for this country. You cannot fathom a man would prefer liberty to slavery to the gov't. In your mind he should enjoy being enslaved to the gov't no matter how they want to help him.

Funny how liberals blasted Bush for the attack on personal liberties, but when their monster does it we should smile and accept it in any form.

You know idiots like you are the reason why there is no hope for this country. You cannot fathom a man would prefer liberty to slavery to the gov't. In your mind he should enjoy being enslaved to the gov't no matter how they want to help him.

Funny how liberals blasted Bush for the attack on personal liberties, but when their monster does it we should smile and accept it in any form.

I love the whole slavery to government crap. THAT is truly funny.

Why would anyone be surprised about this after the SEIU dude beat up the black conservative selling "Don't Tread On Me" flags in St. Louis? SEIU shows up...beats a black guy...and now the union is concerned with threats?

Got it.

I don't post on this forum often.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but it floored me when I saw it. Something major has changed in our civil society in the past week.

Soon after the incident, on August 7, HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius addressed the SEIU in a conference call, urging them to "keep doing what you're doing."

You can spin it any way you want, but to see a high government official give even the appearance of approving thuggery and violence to silence political opposition is something I never thought I would see in this country in my lifetime. This can't be an honest mistake. I can't even vaguely recollect anything that comes close.

For me, this was the crossing of the Rubicon. I have come to the realization that there is no reconciliation with these people. There is nothing more to discuss. They will not listen. They have no interest in listening. They understand only power, and want not to govern but to rule. I knew long ago that they held the middle-class in contempt, now they have told us that we are their enemy, and that they mean to crush us. If you have not come to this realization yet, then there will be some incident in the near future where you will. They are asking for escalation and if history is a guide then they will get it.

Be careful what you ask for. Given the option between liberty and serfdom, Americans have a history of opting for the former.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Well on the other had at least he (it?) got off his duff and did something.

The fact is that Armey dickhead is one of the key movers behind this. And the other is a real scumbag who ripped off lord knows how many people while at HCA/Columbia. Of course Dick Armey was the same guy that brought the world the "Brooks Brothers" revolt during the 2000 election fiasco. So he knows how to do it.

The fact that THESE people in particular are so vehemently against changing the healthcare systems tells you something: that we need to do it. They're worried the feeding trough will go away.

Now I see Palin's telling everyone that Trig will be "hurt" if it passes. The more dingbat wingnuts that jump on the anti-bandwagon, the better.

Even my uncle the gun-totin redneck with the ray-unch has come around. He forwarded one of those moronic chain emails...I sent him a Snopes link that flatly contradicted it...he was embarrassed...he did some research...and said well geez, they're lying to me! And THAT is what the Repigs are so afraid of.

You need to examine your outlook on life. This kind of bitterness and hatred is NOT normal.

You need to examine your outlook on life. This kind of bitterness and hatred is NOT normal.

Ah yes, that's the line of last resort for wingnuts when you cannot defend the indefensible.

Your own ex-governor is walking around telling people that Trig (as if Downs wasn't enough of an issue, she names him "Trig"?!) could be euthanized because Obama is going to create "death boards" that limit healthcare. Gimme a freaking break.

I just read an article yesterday about a guy who worked in a grocery store. He had cancer. His health insurance benefits had all run out. So, Capt. Phil Harris (F/V Cornelia Marie) attended a fundraiser and pledged $1 donation to the guy's medical fund out of every pound of his coffee that was sold.

The guy died Friday.

And he died because HIS health care benefits were "exhausted". Sounds like rationing to me.

In June, my husband and his band did a fund raiser for a 19-year old girl with MS. That's awful young to have MS. And what's worse, her insurance company cut off her PT benefits - apparently the insurer decided that the PT wasn't going to reverse her condition and that's that. Her doctor didn't agree but... insurance pays the bills So the family is doing everything they can to raise money to pay for the therapy themselves. It was sad to see this pretty young girl tottering around the room - she refused to use her walker. A WALKER at age 19.

Sounds like rationing to me. Oh she's not dead but...at age 19, the insurance companies have written her off. Nice.

So don't tell ME I have a problem. The people with the problems are those who are too stupid to realize when they're being suckered by the giant corporations and their lobbyists. People B word and piss and moan about "the government". Our government equips and trains the BEST military in the world. Our government provides services and facilities and infrastructure that we rely on every day just to get THROUGH our day. Is if perfect? No way. But all things considered we do damn well for ourselves in this country, and the government is a part of that. AND the government is a NONPROFIT entity, unlike the health insurance industry. They need profits and there's only one way for them to get them: at the expense of the patient.