DNC now calling angry average Americans a mob

This is the first time I ever heard the "Don't slander Ayers" approach. "Okay, so they're just blowing things up over and over and over. No one got hurt. What's the big deal???"

Jesus. This is almost as far off the edge as your "blacks should be able to kill whites and get away with it so whitie can finally learn what it was like to be a slave" line of thinking.

Almost. But keep trying. You're bound to make that sound sane at some point.

Bad terrorist? Maybe. But he WAS a terrorist. And yes he helped bomb a police station. And yes, he is close friends with the current POTUS.

But hey, he never meant to hurt anyone. So don't slander him, mmmkay?

Fukk off. I know you guys don't give a sh-- about what you say about someone and whether it is true or not. I try to get facts straight. I have mentioned Ayers about 100 times in this forum and pretty much every time I say he is a scumbag and what he did was stupid and I don't condone it at all and he should be put in jail, etc. Like I did here. What I don't condone is misinformation like saying he is a murderer when he isn't a murderer and then associating him with the President.

Rush Limbaugh murders people and you guys stick up for him. John McCain rapes defenseless young women and you guys look the other way.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog, you are sailing in a ship with a pretty big hole in it my man.

Sort of reminds me of the OJ case, found innocent, but we pretty much know that wasn't the case. No need to defend that douchebag, there is no positive outcome in doing so.

So people should be accused, arrested and convicted of things they did do and they didn't do now? What the fukk is wrong with you people? Ayers is known to have never hurt anyone. He was a scumbag domestic terrorist who should have been put in jail for what he did and what the cops and the FBI knew he did and said he did and were after him for, not for stuff he didn't do. Jesus Christ.

So people should be accused, arrested and convicted of things they did do and they didn't do now? What the fukk is wrong with you people? Ayers is known to have never hurt anyone. He was a scumbag domestic terrorist who should have been put in jail for what he did and what the cops and the FBI knew he did and said he did and were after him for, not for stuff he didn't do. Jesus Christ.

ok, this obviously is a sensitive issue for you. Just chill, smoke a spliff or have a stiff drink :lol:

Pardon my friends. They don't drink Kool-Aid®

Wow. That's original. Nice work. Should I expect "I know you are but what am I" next?

How is this "drinking Kool-aid" anyway? I researched him on my own about a dozen times. My story is backed up by the police and the FBI. Ayers faced federal riot and bombing-conspiracy charges, which were dropped because of illegal wiretaps, break-ins and mail interceptions by authorities. He was never charged with hurting anyone let alone killing anyone.

Rush Limbaugh murders people and you guys stick up for him. John McCain rapes defenseless young women and you guys look the other way.

I have no idea what the hell your whining about this time, but do me a favor and go back and find ALL of my defenses of Rush and McCain. Go back and find where I defended them for ANYTHING.

For a guy who's got his panties in a wad about people making schiit up, you sure do a lot of making schiit up.

Bottom line: Ayers is a "scumbag domestic terrorist who should have been put in jail for what he did and what the cops and the FBI knew he did and said he did and were after him for" and he's a friend of Obama's. Defend that schiit.

You can't.

Get over it.

I have no idea what the hell your whining about this time, but do me a favor and go back and find ALL of my defenses of Rush and McCain. Go back and find where I defended them for ANYTHING.

See how annoying that is? To be associated with someone you're not, with something that isn't true? :lol: Thanks for proving my point.

You were responding to my post to Wacka who accused him of being friends with the President of Kenya -- that is who was slandering, not you.

When you're just trying to blow up a small portion of a government building to make a statement, garner a lot of attention all the while intentionally not trying to hurt or kill anyone -- and then you blow up the small portion of the government building, make the statement, garner a lot of attention and not hurt or kill anyone, I'd say you were a rather exemplary terrorist. :lol:As far as douchebaggery goes, yes, he's a douchebag.

So it was a surgical bombing? Wow he's good.

This is going beyond politics. I am seriously glad you live 3000 miles away

This thread has taken an interesting turn. I am in Canton, and this has inspired me NOT to meet up with anyone from the board. It was a close debate between the Bills bar and the strip club. Kelly just made some poor midwest white trash a few hundred dollars richer.

This thread has taken an interesting turn. I am in Canton, and this has inspired me NOT to meet up with anyone from the board. It was a close debate between the Bills bar and the strip club. Kelly just made some poor midwest white trash a few hundred dollars richer.

Cool. You finally made a valuable contribution to the board.

I am sure the other Bill's fans will miss your happy-go-lucky personality. I see your fine deductive skills are in full play though, as a lone liberal thousands of miles away expressing an opinion on a decades old case definitely should cause you to be leery. The safe bet is to spend the night with a stripper. Sure wouldn't want you to celebrate anything important this weekend.

By repeatedly saying Ayers is a scumbag, slimeball, douchebag domestic terrorist not be be condoned who should be in jail, just not a murderer? I see a lot of freakin' daylight there. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Run for Daylight brother. I won't be the one to trip you up. :lol: