White Throwbacks

I love DHGate. I got a knockoff Super Bowl XXV Kelly jersey from them. Excellent quality, has quite a bit of heft to it, certainly more than the replica Poz jersey I have. The knockoff is actually better than the real mccoy because the numbers are stitched on instead of screened on. Should last for a long while.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link! How do you tell them what size?

When you order, in your shopping cart, you can add remarks. That's usually where I put the size. But you can also send the seller a message after, or before you buy to make sure they have your size.

They are officially being made by the Chinese lol That was quick :huh:

DHgate

Am I the only one who thinks the away jerseys look like the old Houston Oiler’s away jerseys? I swear they changed the stripes on the sleeves just a tad, but over all they look the same. I guess I need to see them in person?

Why are there different prices for what appears to be the same jersey's and why can't I find any of the white throwbacks other than the one in the link provided? Any help appreciated.

This is a wholesale site.... the more you buy the cheaper they are. there should be a table lower on the page explaining prices in regards to quantity. Other sellers just dont have them yet because they were just unveiled.

This is a wholesale site.... the more you buy the cheaper they are. there should be a table lower on the page explaining prices in regards to quantity. Other sellers just dont have them yet because they were just unveiled.

[/quote

I just noticed that some of the throwback jerseys don't have the 50th anniversary patch on them, unless it says it under the picture! In case anyone cared about that!

• 2 weeks later...
Just got my Poz white throwback and I have to admit I was suprised how good it looks. Very happy with it and only $32! It is also a Reebok. I bought it from China and it was made in Korea!!!!

Glad to see you like it. Can you post some pictures?

What seller on DHgate did you use?

Glad to see you like it. Can you post some pictures?

What seller on DHgate did you use?

The sellers name is nflzone, I don't have pics, but it looks exactly like the pic he has on his site. I am gonna get a blue T.O. jersey from him too! The 50th anniversary patch looks cool, there seems to be a couple different versions, this is the smaller circular patch!

I am at work, but I will try to get pics of it tomorrow!

They are officially being made by the Chinese lol That was quick :thumbsup:

DHgate

I just received my white throwback #81 it came in the U.S. mail. i ordered it Monday afternoon. The quality is terrific, i can see no difference to the real thing. Its a Reebok jersey with all the logos, and stitched on name and numbers. It also has the 50th afl patch on it, that was an added bonus. I highly recommend my seller, i will re-post with his info if anyone else is interested. i will try to take a few pics as well.

I just received my white throwback #81 it came in the U.S. mail. i ordered it Monday afternoon. The quality is terrific, i can see no difference to the real thing. Its a Reebok jersey with all the logos, and stitched on name and numbers. It also has the 50th afl patch on it, that was an added bonus. I highly recommend my seller, i will re-post with his info if anyone else is interested. i will try to take a few pics as well.

wow, i'm shocked. yes, please post the info. since they look so good, we will probably never see them again after this year.

my seller

$34.20 with free shipping , can you beat it?

Yeah....this is the Seller I had bookmarked and was probably going to use myself. Can you post some pictures?

If you don't mind me asking, what size did you get? Also, in terms of fit, do you think these fit kind of loose or are they filled with elastic that makes them form-fitting? I am a slightly bigger guy and I prefer a looser fit.

Overall, you would recommend them? They look that good, huh?

Yeah....this is the Seller I had bookmarked and was probably going to use myself. Can you post some pictures?

If you don't mind me asking, what size did you get? Also, in terms of fit, do you think these fit kind of loose or are they filled with elastic that makes them form-fitting? I am a slightly bigger guy and I prefer a looser fit.

Overall, you would recommend them? They look that good, huh?

Im working on pics now, will have them up in 5 mins. i got a size 54 fits perfectly, that is an XXL.