White Throwbacks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it about another 24 hours and they'll be up as individuals. Got an advertisement earlier today from a seller I bought from before saying he would have the new throwbacks in bulk or single sales 'in 1-2 day frame'

I don't care what the nay-sayers say. I love dhgate.

I've never seen this site, but it seems as though some of you guys have some experience using dhgate. I see they sell nike running shoes and all sorts of products. If a product's description says nike, are the shoes really nike's? They have the nike symbol blotched out in the picture.

thanks

I've never seen this site, but it seems as though some of you guys have some experience using dhgate. I see they sell nike running shoes and all sorts of products. If a product's description says nike, are the shoes really nike's? They have the nike symbol blotched out in the picture.

thanks

No they're not nike, just knockoffs

how do you buy just one

and not 10 (lot)

Well if u want edwards click on the link I posted earlier in this thread if u want poz, owens, or lynch instead search the sellers store for it. $34.20 including shipping for all. Or wait for more reputable sellers to get them and the prices will be more competitive